This is getting stupid...

uczjr9bnxzp1.png
jfbrj8mlnpvl.png
q5qoyhgmz36n.png

Comments

• Anybody understand the point of this thread and care to enlighten me?
  • Funny ingame chats?
  • I can see somebody didn't want to be featured on the forum. But maybe that's not the point at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
  • Muppet bait thread.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited December 5
    I spent a lot of time studying this thread earlier today. I think I needed to sit on it some to really understand it.

The point of the thread is actually quite deep - Notice how he attached the same photo twice at the end. This represents the fact that

This thread is actually pointless and has no meaning. I can't even bullsh*t one.
  • I think that it is obvious that people are having fun playing the game and chatting. Knurt doesn’t like that ****!
  • I spent a lot of time studying this thread earlier today. I think I needed to sit on it some to really understand it.

The point of the thread is actually quite deep - Notice how he attached the same photo twice at the end. This represents the fact that

This thread is actually pointless and has no meaning. I can't even bullsh*t one.

Your comment got me thinking, there must be something deeper to these photos, some clue to unlocking OP’s deeper message.

As you’ll notice, OP used the same photo twice. NOT TRUE! Inspection of the meta data reveals these shots to be unique. And, if you’ll notice the text differs slightly as well.

So next I
  • I rather enjoy the term "crusty old fool" not gonna lie.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • It's a badge of honor. ;)
  • danacdanac Member
    all I can say, is if we start posting in game chat ss here to entertain, y'all are gonna regret it.
  • KnurtKnurt Member
    The people i chatted with started giving eachother titles, like sir, and lady. Then we started speaking a much more literate language.

The Anti-illiteration Alliance was created!
  • WOW - absolutely amazing thread. I learned that Stepper1973 still plays.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Knurt wrote: »
    The people i chatted with started giving eachother titles, like sir, and lady. Then we started speaking a much more literate language.

Still not sure why that was so funny / special that you felt it deserved a thread on the forum, but to each his own.

By the way, alliteration is spelled with an A, which would make the name of your alliance an alliteration also (I alliterated!)
  • echonap wrote: »
    Knurt wrote: »

Still not sure why that was so funny / special that you felt it deserved a thread on the forum, but to each his own.

By the way, alliteration is spelled with an A, which would make the name of your alliance an alliteration also (I alliterated!)

i believe he was referring to the word illiterate.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think the best part of this thread is seeing someone just having a legitimately good time get shut down by super-serious players, lol.

Maybe the title was a future prediction of the direction this thread would go.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • man, i am completely lost on this thread!
  • KnurtKnurt Member
    I give up.