Crown tournament replacement idea!

I am a longtime player, but I have an exciting idea that has brought me to this forum for the first time.

I realize this idea will take quite some time and resources to develop, but I feel would breathe new life into the game. I hope some part of this is at least considered :) @Joel

With that, I go forth, into the void!

Weekly Guild Tournaments! (replaces weekly crown tournament)

There is a series of 4 boards that guilds have to work through. Everyone begins the week on easy.
-easy
-medium
-hard
-very hard
Each board has 12 randomized quests that need completed before the next board opens.
Each of the quests is collaborative, and can be completed by any number of guild members at any given time. After a quest is completed, the entire guild can claim the loot for that quests completion. Guild members can contribute to the parts of the game that they like the most!
Each guild member is able to contribute to a single quest at a time.
Boosts can be purchased to contribute to more than 1 quest at a time. You get 1 free boost each day, and more are purchasable by individual guild members at an example (note: example only) rate of:
100 gems = 1 boost
250 gems = 3 boosts
500 gems = 1 boost and 500 guild tokens for the entire guild
1000 gems = 3 boosts and 1500 guild tokens for the entire guild
Boosts are consumed upon each quest that is accepted.
The overall leaderboard is tiered into guilds that have completed:
-easy
-medium
-hard
-very hard
Weekly prizes are awarded for each tier that a guild has completed.

Guild tokens.
Guild tokens are awarded in small amounts for each completed quest, in addition to the loot that they get from the quest; and at the end of the week in the tiered prize. These tokens are to purchase items in the guild shop.

Guild Shop:
The shop includes exclusive skins, exclusive hero tokens, high value mats, runes, gold, Jackpot Portal pulls, etc.
Jackpot portal would have only jackpots. The jackpots would have most of the items that are purchasable in the shop, but would be randomized and in larger amounts.

***Examples of quests and loot: (for example purposes only, numbers have not been calculated and calibrated)
Easy quest 1/12: "win 50 raids with Takumi on your team" loot: 2 raid tix and 1000 guild token
medium quest 1/12: "complete 300 fire dungeons" loot: 10 pyre embers, and 2000 guild tokens
hard quest 1/12: "use guild friends 500 times" loot: 50 stamina and 3000 guild tokens
very hard quest 1/12: "3* the very hard event dungeon 500 times" Loot: 100 stamina and 4000 guild tokens

Guild leader/officer tools would also need to be implemented, to track member contributions.

Weekly Events:
I feel that from a developers standpoint, this creates a broader workspace that would allow for 52 weekly events as opposed to developing tons of shorter events to keep things fresh. Theme the weekly prizes and quests to the event. Scavenger quests, guild games, and special/holiday events would work here. Just keep the shop and rewards interesting!

Caveats:
This doesn’t prevent guild hopping, so some restrictions would also need to be put into effect. I unfortunately don’t have any ideas for that.
If this becomes the weekly event system, players who choose to play outside of guilds will be left out of events.

Comments

• Cool Idea squid. I welcome any fresh idea. We need to mix it up a little. The game needs some new content and ideas.
  • DB can't even keep the shops they got now updated and fresh. This won't happen. Sorry, nice idea tho... :/
  • I am a longtime player, but I have an exciting idea that has brought me to this forum for the first time.

I realize this idea will take quite some time and resources to develop, but I feel would breathe new life into the game. I hope some part of this is at least considered :) @Joel

With that, I go forth, into the void!

Weekly Guild Tournaments! (replaces weekly crown tournament)

There is a series of 4 boards that guilds have to work through. Everyone begins the week on easy.
    -easy
    -medium
    -hard
    -very hard
    Each board has 12 randomized quests that need completed before the next board opens.
    Each of the quests is collaborative, and can be completed by any number of guild members at any given time. After a quest is completed, the entire guild can claim the loot for that quests completion. Guild members can contribute to the parts of the game that they like the most!
    Each guild member is able to contribute to a single quest at a time.
    Boosts can be purchased to contribute to more than 1 quest at a time. You get 1 free boost each day, and more are purchasable by individual guild members at an example (note: example only) rate of:
    100 gems = 1 boost
    250 gems = 3 boosts
    500 gems = 1 boost and 500 guild tokens for the entire guild
    1000 gems = 3 boosts and 1500 guild tokens for the entire guild
    Boosts are consumed upon each quest that is accepted.
    The overall leaderboard is tiered into guilds that have completed:
    -easy
    -medium
    -hard
    -very hard
    Weekly prizes are awarded for each tier that a guild has completed.

Guild tokens.
    Guild tokens are awarded in small amounts for each completed quest, in addition to the loot that they get from the quest; and at the end of the week in the tiered prize. These tokens are to purchase items in the guild shop.

Guild Shop:
    The shop includes exclusive skins, exclusive hero tokens, high value mats, runes, gold, Jackpot Portal pulls, etc.
    Jackpot portal would have only jackpots. The jackpots would have most of the items that are purchasable in the shop, but would be randomized and in larger amounts.

***Examples of quests and loot: (for example purposes only, numbers have not been calculated and calibrated)
    Easy quest 1/12: "win 50 raids with Takumi on your team" loot: 2 raid tix and 1000 guild token
    medium quest 1/12: "complete 300 fire dungeons" loot: 10 pyre embers, and 2000 guild tokens
    hard quest 1/12: "use guild friends 500 times" loot: 50 stamina and 3000 guild tokens
    very hard quest 1/12: "3* the very hard event dungeon 500 times" Loot: 100 stamina and 4000 guild tokens

Guild leader/officer tools would also need to be implemented, to track member contributions.

Weekly Events:
    I feel that from a developers standpoint, this creates a broader workspace that would allow for 52 weekly events as opposed to developing tons of shorter events to keep things fresh. Theme the weekly prizes and quests to the event. Scavenger quests, guild games, and special/holiday events would work here. Just keep the shop and rewards interesting!

Caveats:
    This doesn’t prevent guild hopping, so some restrictions would also need to be put into effect. I unfortunately don’t have any ideas for that.
    If this becomes the weekly event system, players who choose to play outside of guilds will be left out of events.

I'm positive you also play battle bay
  • @iphonesheep you are correct :)