Hansuke skin?

So, is this a skin that is available occasionally for Hansuke Undying?
3iyqrp7y0mav.png

‘Cause my HU NEEDS it!

Comments

• It was from last pvp guild games I believe.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    From PvP Guild Games, and recently they sold it for event tickets in some event. You had a lot of chances to get it. Doubt it’ll be back anytime soon, I’m afraid...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • From PvP Guild Games, and recently they sold it for event tickets in some event. You had a lot of chances to get it. Doubt it’ll be back anytime soon, I’m afraid...

Thanks @farfella and @JackHallow666. Actually, only started playing again recently (and am not in a guild) so this is the first time I’m seeing it.
  • first time i saw it
    I will ignite you. Beware Ignus. (Wa ha ha ha)
  • OK, another skin question...the icy Igorok one. How often does that one get offered? (I’ve been away from the game until last month, so haven’t seen it anywhere.)
  • I think it is occasionally in the portal/event shop. It is one of the more common skins @CurTotoro so you shouldn't have a hard time unlocking it! :)
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    I think it is occasionally in the portal/event shop. It is one of the more common skins @CurTotoro so you shouldn't have a hard time unlocking it! :)

Awesome, thanks farfella!
  • Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    echonap wrote: »
    Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.

Isn’t the Furnace’s skin Premium too, or could you have simply earned it this Halloween? I forgot.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Igo skin has been featured a few times already and is an older skin. There are 48 skins in total now, 6 of which are premium currently (Zomm, Shade, Lily, Ponti, Tusk, Nitpick2). The remaining 42 were available one time or another for free. Assuming a skin event every other week, and equal chance of any of them being the featured skin, you're still talking about an average wait time of a year and a half.

Thanks @echonap. Seems like the year and a half would be the longest wait in your scenario rather than the average, but yeah, I get that it could be a while. OR...it could be behind one of the WINTERFEST doors...? :#