First winterfest

What should I do with the keys. Use one right now ? Or should I save it up until the last day of winterfest
Tagged:

Comments

• Exactly my question. No one even in the game seem to know. It must be a no brainer.. just playing it safe. Thanks
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    You only get 2 (3??) gold keys for free the whole event. Unless you're willing to spend money on them, I'd just use a Bronze or Silver for now - Unless you really, really need what's behind Gold Door 1. Sadly, it's pretty much a guessing game about what will be next. Just play it safe for now, I say.
  • never use bronze always spend for silver
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • I’d say bronze is sometimes worth it, especially the free bronze you get, if the value of the silver door is less than 6000 wreaths worth spend bronze (that’s the difference in cost between the keys). For instance I don’t think day one is worth 10 dollars (cost of a gold key). But I do want the new hero so I spent a silver.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It seems possible to make at least 8,000 wreaths a day if you're dedicated. Most of them will have to come from running dungeons manually, with skins, and clicking on every shiny possible. So if you're willing to put in the effort, it's probably possible to get a silver key every day.
  • It seems possible to make at least 8,000 wreaths a day if you're dedicated. Most of them will have to come from running dungeons manually, with skins, and clicking on every shiny possible. So if you're willing to put in the effort, it's probably possible to get a silver key every day.

I'm sure if you are dedicated you could relatively easily make 100k wreaths a day. People are getting over 1k wreaths per dungeon run. 8k a day would be easy for even a casual player.
  • 8,000 per day? Impossible! ;)
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    8,000 per day? Impossible! ;)

leaving aside the...let's call it a clickathon... from the past 24 hours, which some people missed and others didn't...click... as much as, say, lc...

aside from that, people may still need to grind out massive wreaths. It'd be nice to get an idea of what grinding would generally yield.

• Highest I've seen in a single run is over 2K. 1K is fairly common. I can run 8 dungeons per day. I have more than 40 stamina to spare.
  • The average is more like 500 per run. Most of the time, you get a few hundred, with occasional spikes of 1000+. Still, that's only 16 runs a day to earn a silver key. Not even one full energy bar.