Door Screenshots Thread

Hey all,

Last year we had a nice, concise thread for posting each day's contents. As many people don't plan to spend a ton, I thought it would be awesome if we could get that going again.

Comments

• BloopieBloopie Member
    edited December 2017
    ygtveixm460h.jpeg

tst35fwaj2nn.jpeg

Post edited by Bloopie on
  • Day 1 had five heroic summons instead of the skin of you already owned Lupina’s Reindeer skin. I am guessing today (Day 3) also contained an early holiday skin for those who didn’t already have them all.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Day 1 had five heroic summons instead of the skin of you already owned Lupina’s Reindeer skin. I am guessing today (Day 3) also contained an early holiday skin for those who didn’t already have them all.

i dont have any skins so far, and it still showed 5 heroic summons
    Day 1 had five heroic summons instead of the skin of you already owned Lupina’s Reindeer skin. I am guessing today (Day 3) also contained an early holiday skin for those who didn’t already have them all.

i dont have any skins so far, and it still showed 5 heroic summons

Yep, I don’t have any holiday skins either.

Was the skin available for all keys, or just gold?
  • @Skip_Holmes I was so close to doing that but though some grinch would flag it for spam or something.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »

Was the skin available for all keys, or just gold?

Just gold.

I believe Joel said all previous holiday skins would be available in one way or another this event. Tho he probably mean Xmas skins, as opposed to Halloween skins.
    Only last year's Xmas skins are available for wreaths. That leaves Rogar, Lupina, Stonefist [i think], Willow- that I remember. I have none, but now I'm expecting them to show up behind gold key doors.

• I know we can only get 3 gold keys and bronze arent even worth mentioning but what about silver? Are they only avaliable in the shop? I have yet to see any other way to get them
  • Yep. Buy them in the shop. Wreaths are made for spending...
  • Day 5?
  • Bloopie wrote: »
    akt588zqhhdg.jpeg

Rune stats?

• Rune stats?
    Here’s the stats.
    gvvwpsvtjagd.png
    Crimson's Links: DB Wiki | DeviantArt | Minecraft Forum | Twitter
    IGN: CrimsonKid
    9VGBL7Q.png
  • danac wrote: »
    That is some rune.
    Almost makes me want to use a bronze key instead of a silver just to get as far away from it as possible.

...if you have enough dodge to successfully elude it...

• 9fewmsoo6xwg.jpg

Skins are replaced with Heroic Summons (five each for the gold key, 2 each for the silver, 1 each for the bronze) if you already have the skins.
  • Still waiting for a door worthy of a gold key...
  • Still waiting for a door worthy of a gold key...

if you think 1000 gems isn't worthy, you might be waiting a while
  • Last year I was struggling to decide how to ration my gold keys. This year I'm struggling to pick a door I actually want the gold reward from...
  • coneyK wrote: »
    Last year I was struggling to decide how to ration my gold keys. This year I'm struggling to pick a door I actually want the gold reward from...

I used one on the christmas door.
    As it stands, I'll use another to get lupina skin, but there are 5 doors left. I'm not worried if there's no better options- 4* new hero, 6* Aria, 6* Solaris, up to 7 old holiday skins depending on final wreath total, plus lots of pyre embers and more Bushido celestials than ten people can use.
    I'd say this is shaping up to be a good Winterfest for me.

• danac wrote: »
    coneyK wrote: »
    Last year I was struggling to decide how to ration my gold keys. This year I'm struggling to pick a door I actually want the gold reward from...

I used one on the christmas door.
    As it stands, I'll use another to get lupina skin, but there are 5 doors left. I'm not worried if there's no better options- 4* new hero, 6* Aria, 6* Solaris, up to 7 old holiday skins depending on final wreath total, plus lots of pyre embers and more Bushido celestials than ten people can use.
    I'd say this is shaping up to be a good Winterfest for me.

Oh, there are definitely some good rewards to be had in this event. The event shop has some goodies and the guild rewards are outstanding. It just feels like this year the doors are lacking a bit more.

Maybe it's because last year I was excited to get Grog-gnog and I was trying to optimize tokens/rewards for getting him to as high a star as possible. But this year I'm not really trying for Goretusk at all. I'm sure he'll be in the heroic portal soon enough, and I feel like I have enough good heroes sitting in my collection that I'm not using already.
  • Door 10?
  • TopKnightTopKnight Member
    edited December 2017
    qc70h9odd6yr.png

Ok
    5days of celestial EVO chances
  • DexKivuliDexKivuli Member
    edited December 2017
    pt7v3ov2c7ox.png