Door Screenshots Thread

Comments

• Thank you @DexKivuli!
  • I'm not up-and-up on rune meta... is that one any good? If it's good this may be a gold door for me - I still have all 3 free keys
  • coneyK wrote: »
    I'm not up-and-up on rune meta... is that one any good? If it's good this may be a gold door for me - I still have all 3 free keys

Thanks @coneyK, I’m in the same boat as you. :#
  • coneyK wrote: »
    I'm not up-and-up on rune meta... is that one any good? If it's good this may be a gold door for me - I still have all 3 free keys

It's not a great rune. In general, you only want specific reductions of a particular damage type if you really know what you're doing. Bonus attack is good, but crit isn't great because it has an upper limit (and you can hit it easily with runes you make yourself). Plus, it's an offensive rune (attack, attack, crit) with a defensive bonus (reduce damage from light) ... typically you want runes that are focused on one job if you can.
  • DexKivuli wrote: »
    coneyK wrote: »

It's not a great rune. In general, you only want specific reductions of a particular damage type if you really know what you're doing. Bonus attack is good, but crit isn't great because it has an upper limit (and you can hit it easily with runes you make yourself). Plus, it's an offensive rune (attack, attack, crit) with a defensive bonus (reduce damage from light) ... typically you want runes that are focused on one job if you can.

It's good for the attack, even with crit.
    Worth a gold key?
    That's much tougher, and depends entirely on the next few days.
    Right now I might maybe get it, but if anything better shows up, I won't. But of the three runes they've offered so far,it's probably the best one.
  • Thanks @danac. These door screenshots are great. I’m sitting on two gold keys and planning on waiting to use them until I know all the remaining options.
  • The door screenshots are greatly appreciated, thank you.
  • lithrianlithrian Member
    edited January 2
    If you're looking for a place that collects all the doors, here's an Excel sheet. I'll update as the rest of the days are revealed.

EDIT: Updated for day 14.
    Post edited by lithrian on
  • That's really helpful @lithrian . Thanks!
  • 2 day token boost. 6keiwy5f1umh.png
  • heelerheeler Member
    The day 13 boost is for tokens. Not sure how much yet. (2X? More?)
  • 2x. On both doors.
  • Which doors is worth it to spent gold key in them?
  • Wait until you have all the doors opened. Then, on day 15 open the best ones again, now that you know what is in all of them.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Thank you to everyone who posted screenshots! Helping fellow players is what Winterfest is all about.
  • darthstupiddarthstupid Member
    edited January 2
    Looks like the boosts got changed up for the Calendar Bonus Round.. all only last for 1 Day now AND Day 13 Token boost shifted to a Material Boost (although that might only apply to those who have a Token Boost in effect.. e.g. to avoid stacking boosts)
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    Currently thinking of getting 1, 6, and 14 with gold keys. What about you guys?
  • Last door screenshot pls
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    5pgjudn3foji.png
    q8osl5rzxmzr.png
  • danacdanac Member
    coneyK wrote: »
    Currently thinking of getting 1, 6, and 14 with gold keys. What about you guys?

Yes, I'm currently thinking those are the doors you'll use gold keys on too.
  • Question: For the doors that offer timed boosts, does the clock start when you open the door, or at your choosing? Thank you.
  • danacdanac Member
    CurTotoro wrote: »
    Question: For the doors that offer timed boosts, does the clock start when you open the door, or at your choosing? Thank you.

when you open the doors.
  • danac wrote: »
    Question: For the doors that offer timed boosts, does the clock start when you open the door, or at your choosing? Thank you.

when you open the doors.

****! OK, thx @danac!

• danacdanac Member
    danac wrote: »

when you open the doors.

****! OK, thx @danac!

They end when event ends, so open them sooner, theres no reason to wait.
  • Are all doors the same the second time you open them?
  • Are all doors the same the second time you open them?

Not exactly the same.
    E.g. material boost replaced token boost

But runes are the same.