Working as intended?

nn1j7eqkfupj.jpg

I realize my black diamond is a scrub, but shouldn't her opener do a little more dmg?
BD: 4.2k attack, 255% crit multi, 9% dmg, BoS +45% vs dark, +15% vs tank, +12% vs monster, +15% vs beast, +12% vs magical

Ive often seen her crit for zero even without an enemy goretusk..Why?
the amount of Shades in this game...is just TOO DANG HIGH!

Comments

• LafooteLafoote Member
    edited December 2017
    First, as you can see from the graphic, the 75% reduction from Goretusk added to the 28% reduction from Shade = 0% damage. 6* defensive runed Goretusk opponents are probably going to = you lose, or 'refresh.' All this could change in the near future when we get the details of the combat revamp, but for now is ominous.

Second, I don't know the specific details, but the people using Diamond for good effect tend to have very specific runes that make her deal higher damage than typical. I'm sure someone here can elaborate. In your case, you'd probably be much better off with another beast or maybe a utility like Ferno, Shade or Igorok. Just my thoughts, good luck!
  • Post combat revamp this will change. 75% DR + 28% DR in the combat revamp = 82% DR and "some" damage" will get through.
  • @JaxBoomstick - how did you calculate this? I understand that DR will stack multiplicatively in the future but I thought that would mean 75% + 28% DR bonuses = 75% + (75% * 28%) = 96% which would be capped at 90%. How did you get 82%? Thanks
  • JaxBoomstickJaxBoomstick Member
    edited January 9
    no text
    Post edited by JaxBoomstick on
  • Still a f****** borefest with Solaris and Goretusk teams on defense. DB doing their best to kill pvp
  • FadeyrFadeyr Member
    @JaxBoomstick
    So using this a team of Gore, Sol, Jabber, Julius would be 15% (Nature from Julius) 75% Gore
    (.85x.25)=.212 reverse it for 12%DR

That doesn’t seem right or I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks you for the explanation
  • Fadeyr wrote: »
    @JaxBoomstick
    So using this a team of Gore, Sol, Jabber, Julius would be 15% (Nature from Julius) 75% Gore
    (.85x.25)=.212 reverse it for 12%DR

That doesn’t seem right or I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks you for the explanation

That 15% from Julius isn't DR but DEF boost.

If it was DR though, It would be 79% DR.

• FadeyrFadeyr Member
    My bad, for some reason I was thinking DR, but how did you come up with 79%?

Thanks in advance.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    edited January 10
    Fadeyr wrote: »
    My bad, for some reason I was thinking DR, but how did you come up with 79%?

Thanks in advance.

Following his instructions.
    So reversing damage done to DR%.
    .21 --> .79
    Post edited by Alecat97 on
  • FadeyrFadeyr Member
    Duh. By reversing I was thinking .21 became .12. To many hockey pucks to the head I guess