Make sparkles easier to capture

So many times, you can see a sparkling item in dungeons but you can't tap the item because it's hidden behind one of your own toons or one of the enemies. Can't you program them to be in different spots that don't get hidden and untappable? Most of the time it's not a big deal, but when you have events like this where you have to earn wreaths by tapping these items, it really seems unplayable. I shouldn't have to summon a friend or wait for one of the characters to die to uncover the item... oftentimes unable to press them anyway because the dungeon screen auto advances.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    0blivy0n wrote: »
    So many times, you can see a sparkling item in dungeons but you can't tap the item because it's hidden behind one of your own toons or one of the enemies. Can't you program them to be in different spots that don't get hidden and untappable? Most of the time it's not a big deal, but when you have events like this where you have to earn wreaths by tapping these items, it really seems unplayable. I shouldn't have to summon a friend or wait for one of the characters to die to uncover the item... oftentimes unable to press them anyway because the dungeon screen auto advances.

Gosh, I've only asked for this thirty times over the past year.
    Maybe they'll listen to YOU.
  • Its okay danac. I don't listen to you either.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Its okay danac. I don't listen to you either.

All the more reason everyone should ask every post.
    Maybe at some point we'll find out who they WILL listen to.
  • DoageDoage Member
    I feel your pain. It is so irritating. Another thing I noticed: When you play an ice dungeon, every once in awhile, as you move to a different room in the dungeon, you will pass by a sparkly on the way to another room. The number of sparklies I have missed because of this.