Give us an option to not participate in PvP.

I've been seeing nothing but shade zom teams. I don't care about PvP or any of your other players stroking their epeen in this stupid part of the game. You have obviously rigged your game to favor pay to win strategy with heroes that you can only build up by spending money. So give players a way to not take part in your rigged system because all we do is lose gold to the esport wannabes.
Tagged:

Comments

• ktzo9pmrbbqf.gif
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • I don’t understand these posts. Shade and zomm have been out a long time now and don’t require real money to get or use effectively. In fact, real money only gets you stars at the moment, which do very little compared to runes. If you aren’t able to beat those teams, it isn’t because anyone is paying to win...it’s because you need to work on your pvp strategies.

If anything, pvp is too easy. 95%+ win rate attacking is pretty normal. Defenders could use a boost.
  • Aren't you the same guy fatcat got triggered at for saying gore tusk was bad?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • You already have a manual option not to PvP. Just don’t do it.
  • danacdanac Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Aren't you the same guy fatcat got triggered at for saying gore tusk was bad?

To be fair, fatcat gets triggered by lotsa things.
    Don't even get him started on wallabies.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    You already have a manual option not to PvP. Just don’t do it.

No you don't. Pvp losses end up in losing gold. There is also not a way to set your defenders to zero so you don't get attacked.
  • danacdanac Member
    Lafoote wrote: »

No you don't. Pvp losses end up in losing gold. There is also not a way to set your defenders to zero so you don't get attacked.

the gold you lose is the gold you would have gained from your chest.
    There's no way a 'not get attacked' option would still allow you to accrue honor and gold daily.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Lafoote wrote: »

You're losing potential gold. As in, instead of getting 1,000, you'll get 500. You're still gaining gold, just less.
  • So then why can't you just turn off your dungeon in settings or something and not worry about it? Your only argument is that No matter what you will get attacked. My point is that I don't care about PvP and the little bit of gold or season rewards I do get aren't enough to interest me in putting the time and materials into building a free play team to compete against pay to win mechanics.
  • So why can't you just ignore your dungeon and not worry about it? Your only argument is that you apparently don't gain anything from it. My point is that I don't care about your post and the little bit of sanity I still have remaining aren't enough to interest me in putting the time and effort into reading with someone who isn't interested in competing with the rest of us toon mechanics.
    So then why can't you just turn off your dungeon in settings or something and not worry about it? Your only argument is that No matter what you will get attacked. My point is that I don't care about PvP and the little bit of gold or season rewards I do get aren't enough to interest me in putting the time and materials into building a free play team to compete against pay to win mechanics.

Like I said, it’s not like you’re actually losing anything. Just gaining less. I don’t know what you want us to do about this.
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    . .... and the little bit of sanity I still have remaining ....

...challenge accepted!
  • I just want to say that this is NOT a pay to win game! I am currently level 44 and have made it to Legend 1 every single season since My Dungeon became available and I haven’t spent one penny! I bet that a lot of people that you are losing to and think are P2W are just like me. If you are not having success it’s because you are playing wrong! Change your strategies and stop listening to and learn to recognize bad advice.
  • Yes, BF needs to change their entire game to appease one player. I heard John Smith doesn't like the tower of pwnage because he can't get past the 3rd floor. We should get rid of that too. And Jane is having a hard time in Boss Mode. Let's get rid of that. In fact, I recommend a Win button. You just log in daily, click the Win button, and get a bunch of free stuff. Fun!
  • I hate PvP too, defense heroes always start first that's totally unfair.
    How can a human mind compete with AI when AI has all skills available?
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    I hate PvP too, defense heroes always start first that's totally unfair.

Pretty easily if the AI is Solaris and kills itself with Engulfing Flames.
  • Alecat97 wrote: »

Umm, quite easily. Thats how there are people with 90%+ win rates. Its honestly not that hard to get to Legend 1 in PvP while spending absolutely nothing on the game.
  • BrazyBrazy Member

You gotta use MK, bruh, he dodges everything.
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited January 3

Umm, quite easily. Thats how there are people with 90%+ win rates. Its honestly not that hard to get to Legend 1 in PvP while spending absolutely nothing on the game.

You serious, Clark? For a while I was doing like 10 or 15 raids a day (winning most!) and still didn’t make it all the way to Legend 1.
  • Brazy wrote: »

Thank you he already was in my main team.
    MK Indigo Tsume Nimriel.
  • danacdanac Member
    Brazy wrote: »

Thank you he already was in my main team.
    MK Indigo Tsume Nimriel.

that's your' problem.
    You need to replace Tsumi with Balog.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    So why can't you just ignore your dungeon and not worry about it? Your only argument is that you apparently don't gain anything from it. My point is that I don't care about your post and the little bit of sanity I still have remaining aren't enough to interest me in putting the time and effort into reading with someone who isn't interested in competing with the rest of us toon mechanics.

If you down care about it then why did you even come in here or post your rant?
  • Brazy wrote: »

He also doesn't do anything since they cut his balls off and he never could do anything to attacking shade. You should watch what happens when defending MK gets killed and shade possess him and uses him against your own team.

He also doesn't do anything since they cut his balls off and he never could do anything to attacking shade. You should watch what happens when defending MK gets killed and shade possess him and uses him against your own team.

The forums really need a way to indicate when someone is being sarcastic or not.
  • BrazyBrazy Member

That's why you bring Sifu vs Shade. His Feet of Fury owns Shade easily.
  • So then why can't you just turn off your dungeon in settings or something and not worry about it? Your only argument is that No matter what you will get attacked. My point is that I don't care about PvP and the little bit of gold or season rewards I do get aren't enough to interest me in putting the time and materials into building a free play team to compete against pay to win mechanics.

Please tell me you are really just trolling. No one can be this stupid.

If you don't care about PvP, then just ignore it. This will solve your problem of not wanting to do PvP. You lose nothing. NOTHING.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    The game was designed so that if an icon on the main screen has a number 8 or greater on it, you have the option of never selecting that icon. The developers thought of everything.
  • I swear OP must be a troll.

Um, just don't click on the button. PVE all you want, ignore PVP - problem solved (and I use the term problem loosely).

• danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    The game was designed so that if an icon on the main screen has a number 8 or greater on it, you have the option of never selecting that icon. The developers thought of everything.

I hate those games where you don't have that option.