How are you meant to do the 20 gold key quest if there is no way to get gold keys?

I’ve had 2 gold keys. One at the start of the event and then purchased another one using wreathes. After that however there is no way for me to get any more gold keys. I tried refreshing the shop with 20 gems, that didn’t work. I can’t purchase any with real money. What am I missing about this event. I keep seeing things I would like if I had more gold keys. I’m even willing to pay real money but there is no option. What the hell man?

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    DaddysGirl wrote: »
    I’ve had 2 gold keys. One at the start of the event and then purchased another one using wreathes. After that however there is no way for me to get any more gold keys. I tried refreshing the shop with 20 gems, that didn’t work. I can’t purchase any with real money. What am I missing about this event. I keep seeing things I would like if I had more gold keys. I’m even willing to pay real money but there is no option. What the hell man?

You should be able to buy gold keys with real money.
    There's an option somewhere in the shop.
    Search everywhere, if it's not there complain in bugs section or submit a ticket.
    Do it quick.

• It should be in the "Deals!" tab of the shop (not "Event"). There should be two options, one package of 6 keys and one single-key option. If "Deals!" doesn't appear for you, try exiting the shop and reentering. If it's still not there, try deleting and redownloading the game (make sure you know your DBID and login info before you delete and redownload!!!). If neither of those work, do what @danac said asap.
  • ScoutYo wrote: »
    It should be in the "Deals!" tab of the shop (not "Event"). There should be two options, one package of 6 keys and one single-key option. If "Deals!" doesn't appear for you, try exiting the shop and reentering. If it's still not there, try deleting and redownloading the game (make sure you know your DBID and login info before you delete and redownload!!!). If neither of those work, do what @danac said asap.

Before deleting and reinstalling, just force close the app (double tap home button and swipe up for iPhones), and then reopen.

Sometimes I won't have certain shop tabs but will after force closing and restarting.