The Holiday Lights Have Been Put Away, and the Dark Heroes are Thrilled!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
9edawwcmb2bv.png

The Dark Heroes weren't exactly fans of all the bright, colorful lights from last week, so they decided to organize their own, dark celebration!

We also announced changes to the Heroic Portal today. You can read all about it HERE!

Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Not impressed few tombstones in fact one in each run one with loot keys the other with one overlord executum token so far fabulously underwhelmed
  • Ironside wrote: »
    Not impressed few tombstones in fact one in each run one with loot keys the other with one overlord executum token so far fabulously underwhelmed

Yeah, I am having similar results. Many runs with no tombstones and rarely more than one. Not really complaining because the evo and token drops are often multiple when they come, but it pales compared to, say, the pumpkin booty and encounter frequency. I wouldn’t be heartbroken if the tombstone spawn rate increased a bit.
  • Yeah... it's not great. I wasn't around for previous special events, but with one level and no worthwhile drops so far, I am unimpressed.
  • Did they boost them, or is this a lucky run:
    pctxkkwt96jh.png
  • Shouldn't this post be stickied @Joel ?

• It should have been during the event, but now that the event is over, might be safe to leave it undone.