Goblin upgrade ideas 2.0 (+ Zurk Epic!)

In celebration of Zurk's new skin (which I really like, especially how it changes his Background to say "He learned to make his own hats from a Dwarven King's Pet.") and me being the biggest fan of the Goblins (as usual), I'd like to rethink about some of the Goblin upgrade ideas I proposed a little while ago, and think about an Epic for Zurk. So let's get to it!

Cruel King Bramble
Once again, CKB isn't a super "Legendary" character so I'm trying to make him seem more Legendary.

New Traits:
Power Party- Goblin allies cannot be purged or stolen of buffs. Other allies can only be purged or stolen of 1 buff at a time.
Attack Harder!- Allies can now CRIT even if elementally disadvantaged. Goblins also cannot be negated of CRIT.

Ability Changes
Goblin Dance Party- Reduced cooldown from 7 to 5.
Overlord's Blitz- Reduces target's ATK on each hit. Also reduces DEF on CRIT.
Gimme Gimme- Adds +DEF to Goblin allies.

Squinch
I still feel bad for Squinch. I think he's pretty useful, but no one thinks so. Hopefully I'll solve that!

New Traits:
Tribal Fervor II- Increase ATK + DEF by 20% for all Goblin allies.
Reckless Rally- Goblins deal 10% more damage and take 10% less damage for each buff they have
Steel Hunter- Boosted damage vs. Warriors and Tanks. (replaces Warrior Hunter)
Royal Rumble- When on a team with Cruel King Bramble, Squinch has a chance to follow up an allied Goblin attack.
Grill Champion- Burn and give all Goblin allies 1.5x bonus vs Burning targets (Pyromaniac) on CRIT. Boosted damage vs Burning enemies (x1.5). (Replaces Royal Crit Fire)

Ability Changes
Burning Chop- Guaranteed CRIT vs Burning enemies + Chance to spread Burn
Cheap Shot- Purges all buffs.

Zurk
You're still wrong if you say Zurk is useless in a Goblin team.

New Traits:
Tribal Riot- Goblin allies start the dungeon with Haste.
Cloth Hunter- Boosted damage vs Casters and Healers. (replaces Caster Hunter)
Critical Exhaustion II- Exhausts target on any CRIT, lowers energy by 2.

Ability Changes
Dragon Punch- Boosted CRIT chance.
Rampage- Attacks 1 additional enemy + chance to Wound on CRIT.
Crush the Nerds- x2 damage vs Healers as well.

Epic!
Face Shredda (imagine a big, extremely spiky Goblinesque sword)

Stats: ATK(Primary)/DEF/SKL

Effect: 30% chance to do a Critical attack for 1.25x damage and buff Goblin ATK. If it kills, all Goblins attack a random enemy. (Also does that super sweet uppercut animation like on Dragon Punch or Laijutsu Strike)

Parts:
Holda (The Hilt of the blade, which looks like a handle attached to a hand that holds to blade)
Big Sharpy (The extremely spiky and long blade)

Chief Nubnub
Spirits Begone.

New Traits:
Spirit Resist- Also applied to all allied Goblins.
Spiritual Ward- Allies are Immune to debuffs from Spirit enemies and Spirit Attacks.
Mend- CRIT Heals will also Cleanse 1 debuff all allies.

Ability Changes
Stout Team- x2 for Nature allies OR Goblin allies (So no x4 for Nature Goblins though).
Haste Ally- Also Hastes Nubnub, along with targeted Ally.

Kozar Bonebreaker
Suprise! These are just two little changes that will make Kozar much better for Goblin teams.

New Traits:
Keeping Pace- If allied with 1 Goblin, start each room Taunting for 3 turns. If allied with 2 Goblins, also gain +DEF each room. If allied with 3 Goblins, Kozar becomes fast for 1 turn at the start of each room.
Goblin Guardian- When on a team with Cruel King Bramble, Kozar will defend any allied Goblin from a death blow.

well, that's it
lemme know what you guys think!
Favorite Hero: Cruel King Bramble

I will literally scream if the Goblin team gets a cool new change.
Tagged:

Comments

• Excuse my language, but what the hell are you talking about CKB isnt very legendary. This dude can and WILL tear up entire beast teams with his basic attack alone. Epic attack just guaruntees that your finished if you aren't using an undead team, or shade team. Since undead/shade teams are the current meta right now he isnt very useful in defense, but still very useful in raids. The only problem is that goblin teams rely on crit and since disease stops crit (many current meta heroes apply disease) they aren't good against dark teams. Besides that, CKB is an absolute monster.
  • Nah, he is by far the worst legendary and has no place on my roster.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I didn't say he wasn't powerful, I just meant he's not really unique since he has like, y'know, a whopping 3 traits (2 of them being unique to him). He's still definitely the worst Legendary for PvP, which is something I don't want.
    Favorite Hero: Cruel King Bramble

I will literally scream if the Goblin team gets a cool new change.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited January 5
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    Excuse my language, but what the hell are you talking about CKB isnt very legendary. This dude can and WILL tear up entire beast teams with his basic attack alone. Epic attack just guaruntees that your finished if you aren't using an undead team, or shade team. Since undead/shade teams are the current meta right now he isnt very useful in defense, but still very useful in raids. The only problem is that goblin teams rely on crit and since disease stops crit (many current meta heroes apply disease) they aren't good against dark teams. Besides that, CKB is an absolute monster.

Get me a replay of Bramble beating a Solaris Beast team in one basic attack, then I’ll believe you.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.