Goretusk Bugs

Just compiling a small list I’ve noticed of bugs (or inconsistent behavior, if “working as intended) relating to GT:

1. Is GT’s first ability supposed to hit the target twice? It seems the initial attack is hitting the target, and then splash damage is also hitting the target. This is inconsistent with other splash damage behavior (Hagrim, Phemus, StoneFist’s epic, Kreel)

2. Momentum description says when GT is “hit”, momentum increases. That would imply when an attack does not miss and is not dodged, momentum would increase regardless of damage done. However, momentum is not changing when someone does 0 dmg to him. (Probably a moot point after revamp, as 100% DR is no long possible)

3. When Shade possesses an opposing GT, the opposition gets GT’s DR buff (instead of Shade’s team getting it).
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    dvd54407 wrote: »
    Just compiling a small list I’ve noticed of bugs (or inconsistent behavior, if “working as intended) relating to GT:

1. Is GT’s first ability supposed to hit the target twice? It seems the initial attack is hitting the target, and then splash damage is also hitting the target. This is inconsistent with other splash damage behavior (Hagrim, Phemus, StoneFist’s epic, Kreel)

Not 100% sure, but I think Torchy's splash damage from his first special that's been buffed by Gnog also does splash damage to target.
    Noticed it fighting frankenTherand during nightmare before xmas.

• #3 is noticeable. I learned my lesson: avoid possessing Goretusk.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    1. All splash damage attacks hit the target twice.
    2. Moot after change, so we're not going to spend time changing what will be fixed naturally very soon.
    3. That's a bug, we'll fix it. :)
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • @Joel if the intended behavior is that the target of an atk with splash damage gets hit twice - once by primary and once by splash - then you have outstanding bugs for Hagrim, Phemus, Kreel, and stone’s epic. I tested each and dmg only shows once above the targeted enemy.

Also, some of the splash tool tips (like Kreel and Phemus) say “... splash damage to all OTHER enemies”. Want to fix the tool tip and the behavior.
  • When sweeping Charge during snow day, error message occurs. Fun times!keol5xbbougw.png
  • Same issue as @Lafoote. Happens every time in PVP I try using the skill. Get a different error code each time. Reset my phone, then went to my iPad and still having the issue.
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    edited January 11
    Here's another one, enemies resurrected by ponti who attack Goretusk and get slowed by his passive causes an error