So...what *IS* a man?

2»

Comments

• FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’ve always assumed bonus damage for Daeris is vs anything that is not female.
    Except the passive is called Man Eater which states “Boosted damage vs Males.” Female/Male/Sexless should be traits and hero abilities should be explicitly defined and accurate eg “Boosted Damage vs non-Females.”
    nnecss2fdp81.png

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I’ve always assumed bonus damage for Daeris is vs anything that is not female.
    Except the passive is called Man Eater which states “Boosted damage vs Males.” Female/Male/Sexless should be traits and hero abilities should be explicitly defined and accurate eg “Boosted Damage vs non-Females.”
    nnecss2fdp81.png

I agree. Constructs technically don’t have one, so it shouldn’t affect them. I get that the Undead take bonus damage since, as far as I’m aware, all the Undead heroes were once men.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • MonkeynutsMonkeynuts Member
    edited January 9
    /eyeroll at this whole **** thread
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    /eyeroll at this whole **** thread

Just because something doesn't affect you doesn't mean it isn't important.

...What I'm saying is, just because you don't use Daeris, doesn't mean her passives don't deserve some more clarity! :wink:
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Don't the arrows over the enemies turn green or red depending on who's attacking? Just use that to figure it out...

Whenever I go out looking for women, all the arrows over their heads are red. One day when I meet Victoria, I hope to see a green arrow.

What color is the arrow over your wife's head?

Orange of course.

Sooo, attack with caution?
  • danac wrote: »
    Don't the arrows over the enemies turn green or red depending on who's attacking? Just use that to figure it out...

Whenever I go out looking for women, all the arrows over their heads are red. One day when I meet Victoria, I hope to see a green arrow.

Orange of course.

Do not aggravate females....
    I will yeah...Momdukz ™️
  • danacdanac Member
    momdukz wrote: »

Orange of course.

Do not aggravate females....

ike?

I learned that from Oprah Sunday!
    I noticed today that Daeris also deals bonus damage from her passive to the Skullbat Lava Queen in the gold dungeon. I’d imagine all Torchy clones are simply counted as male, and that it’s not going to ever be fixed, but it’s worth noting I think.
  • danacdanac Member
    I noticed today that Daeris also deals bonus damage from her passive to the Skullbat Lava Queen in the gold dungeon. I’d imagine all Torchy clones are simply counted as male, and that it’s not going to ever be fixed, but it’s worth noting I think.

I guess Skullbat Lava is a drag queen.
2»