Going Rogue!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
wcrws9wdw7ir.png

Watch your back, the Rogues are sneaking around and are known for backstabbing. Literally. Have you seen Shadowblade's first ability?

As an added bonus, we're running a 5x Celestial Evo boost for the first 24 hours of the event!
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• this event reminds of me when kira was good
    Level - 73
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • Why aren't Daeris Tokens in the event shop?
  • misawamisawa Member
    I got excited for a minute, thinking MK was getting restored back to original condition...
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Interesting title, considering MK is about as popular now as Sarah Palin.
  • I'm gonna need my 300 gems I spent about a year ago to get this skin when it released. MK is useless now, I dont want his skin. Lets not get to how much materials i wasted???
  • MK's nerf actually made us realize he wasnt as OP as people complained. He was the only lantern blocking the darkness from taking over. But now, he's gone. The ONLY thing that needed a nerf was tenacity.
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    I'm gonna need my 300 gems I spent about a year ago to get this skin when it released. MK is useless now, I dont want his skin. Lets not get to how much materials i wasted???

Have you tried contacting customer support?
  • Deathrift_ wrote: »
    I'm gonna need my 300 gems I spent about a year ago to get this skin when it released. MK is useless now, I dont want his skin. Lets not get to how much materials i wasted???

Have you tried contacting customer support?

Yes, do! I want some gems for several heroes I never use.

• danacdanac Member
    Deathrift_ wrote: »
    MK's nerf actually made us realize he wasnt as OP as people complained. He was the only lantern blocking the darkness from taking over. But now, he's gone. The ONLY thing that needed a nerf was tenacity.

Interesting point now, his death blossom at the end of the round, when it triggers, is automatic. You can't prevent it.
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Death Blossom only purpose now seems to be to allow additional revenge attacks on MK.
  • bvs72 wrote: »
    Death Blossom only purpose now seems to be to allow additional revenge attacks on MK.

If we delve further, the word death blossom should be changed to death guarantee
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 11
    I do find it a little funny that the rogue event chosen for the combat revamp kinda highlights how overpowered and inadequate most rogues are in the current meta.
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    I do find it a little funny that the rogue event chosen for the combat revamp kinda highlights how overpowered and inadequate most rogues are in the current meta.

Overpowered and inadequate? I think you can normally only pick one.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited January 12
    They are underpowered. They have been overpowered by the meta. They are inadequate and non-competitive at the moment. Not quite as bad as the healer situation, but still pretty pathetic compared to other heroes. Their salvation used to be quick/early burst damage and with the current damage equations, they just can't make enough of a dent to make up for their paltry health/defense.
  • I kinda agree.. All rogue heroes in PVP is tough. With enemies always having Shade or Solaris, there is no way All Rogue heroes can last that long. The only win i've got so far with all rogue team is a lucky match up with total power of 4000.
    Maybe they could fix healers, and then change Rogues next? Sorta like how all Casters have bonus damage against Slow enemies and Tanks.

All Rogues could get 'Assassin's Touch', which gives them an automatic 15% Damage Penetration, and 1.5x damage versus unarmored enemies. Might help them out a little bit.

Of course, they should also go through every Rogue hero and re-touch their abilities to make them useful again (cough Willow, MK, BD, Indigo, cough).