Undead healing

JonathanCRJonathanCR Member
edited January 11 in General Discussion
Neither Zomm’s Taste For Brains nor Yorick’s epic seems to do any healing any more. Has something gone wrong or is it just me?
Post edited by JonathanCR on

• They still heal, but for super small amounts. If you want them to do any healing at all ive been told you have to get a lot of skill onto them, sacrificing other stats. IMO its better to super rune attack and get better healing from the 25% vapiric from soulless scourge.
  • Well that is ridiculous!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    It’s actually a huge buff for the Undead. The combat revamp, I mean. Now that literally every Healer in the game sucks, the Undead having a solid 25% life steal passive is incredibly powerful. It gives them more reliable recovery than almost any other team at the moment.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • That makes sense. But it's a pain that even characters who are not primarily healers have had all healing effects nerfed. It seems to me that Skill runes are now essential for most heroes, and even then to get a hero who is primarily a healer up to scratch you can't put any other kinds of runes on them, and they get squished.