Patch Notes: January 10th and 11th

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Fixed a crash related to "off-balance" (this technically happened last night)
  • Fixed various issues with status effects (burn/poison/disease/etc.)
  • Fixed Solars' Fury charging to ensure that her Fury bar will reach 100% if two allies are defeated.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• philphil Member
    Can you provide more detail on the second point? For example, is the fact that disease *really* reduces healing an "issue" or a new fact of life?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    The behavior of disease is intended as part of the combat revamp, but we are hearing the feedback regarding it. The issues resolved by this patch were related to status effects not expiring properly and being applied in places that they shouldn't have been. It was quirky.
  • Any ideas when Koros' extra fire damage will be fixed?

What about incineration rune?
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Koros' extra fire damage should be fixed, as it was part of the status issues that were fixed in this patch. The incineration runes are being worked on.
  • Joel wrote: »
    Koros' extra fire damage should be fixed, as it was part of the status issues that were fixed in this patch. The incineration runes are being worked on.

Ok cool, thanks Joel. I had a match recently where Koros hit IGO who was on fire, but I didn't notice the extra damage or icon. I could have missed it though.
  • I actually have a question about Goretusk and his ability to slow attackers. It's not a bug, but it's a feature that actual doesn't work in the favour of own team when bringing Goretusk.
    For instance if I attack a team of GT, GG, Pig, and Solaris, and I bring Shade, GT, Daeris and Zomm. Defenders GG attacks me, and gets slowed by GT. You would then think it's my Daeris turn, but instead the order get's swapped around, GG now being a slow hero and Pig gets his turn.. Now Pog gets slowed down, and this leads to opponents Solaris getting a turn before my Daeris! That means, the whole defense team has had their turns and I only had one turn with GT :(
    In some cases this means the death of Daeris and she hasn't even fired of one ability dispite being my no. 1 normal speed hero against a team with 3 normal speed heroes.
    As I said, I know it's not a bug, but the trait of GT doesn't bring any good to my game despite the fact that was probably intendeed.
    It also happens when I attack a team of GT, shade, x, x. His GT gets slowed, and then before it's my shade, his shade gets a turn because he is now the 1st fast hero..
  • @Wipeout2142 always put gt last :)
  • I fail to see how that affects the order of my opponents when they are being slowed?
  • I actually have a question about Goretusk and his ability to slow attackers. It's not a bug, but it's a feature that actual doesn't work in the favour of own team when bringing Goretusk.
    For instance if I attack a team of GT, GG, Pig, and Solaris, and I bring Shade, GT, Daeris and Zomm. Defenders GG attacks me, and gets slowed by GT. You would then think it's my Daeris turn, but instead the order get's swapped around, GG now being a slow hero and Pig gets his turn.. Now Pog gets slowed down, and this leads to opponents Solaris getting a turn before my Daeris! That means, the whole defense team has had their turns and I only had one turn with GT :(
    In some cases this means the death of Daeris and she hasn't even fired of one ability dispite being my no. 1 normal speed hero against a team with 3 normal speed heroes.
    As I said, I know it's not a bug, but the trait of GT doesn't bring any good to my game despite the fact that was probably intendeed.
    It also happens when I attack a team of GT, shade, x, x. His GT gets slowed, and then before it's my shade, his shade gets a turn because he is now the 1st fast hero..

How many defensive runes are on Daeris?
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    I actually have a question about Goretusk and his ability to slow attackers. It's not a bug, but it's a feature that actual doesn't work in the favour of own team when bringing Goretusk.

Again, not really his point. Using GT shouldn't be "hey, this 'bonus' ability actually hurts you"

• jason58 wrote: »
    @Wipeout2142 always put gt last :)

That won't do anything because it's the defender's heroes that are being slowed, not Wipeout's.

Even if he put GT last, the defending team will still hit GT initially causing the chain of re-ordering.

Though it shouldn't last forever as after a few hits on GT, his taunt goes away and the defending team may not hit him.
  • kalamadea wrote: »
    Rocksor wrote: »
    I actually have a question about Goretusk and his ability to slow attackers. It's not a bug, but it's a feature that actual doesn't work in the favour of own team when bringing Goretusk.

Again, not really his point. Using GT shouldn't be "hey, this 'bonus' ability actually hurts you"

Looking for a decent way to rune my Daeris.
  • li30li30 Member
    Joel wrote: »
    The issues resolved by this patch were related to status effects not expiring properly and being applied in places that they shouldn't have been. It was quirky.
    @Joel I had 1 fight yesterday, my zomm minions were summoned, they still emerged with shock debuff, I assume it was what u called '' status effects not expiring properly '' could u look into it again ?