PVP Event

Newbie question. Is it considered ok to put up a weak defense to help folks complete the event quests? Can't imagine many folks winning 4 times with an all healer team without a little change in tactics. Still trying to fully understand this game, so please let me know if there is some reason that I should not be doing this. Thank you.

Comments

• WasiWasi Member
    It's a nice gesture, but you will lose a lot of trophies.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • You will be hailed as a martyr.
  • Just like in rl dont expect the same treatment you give and expect your treatment lubeless
  • ...but on the other hand, wouldn't that help him get beaten way back down to where it would be easier to do the x5 all healer team quest against easier opponents?

Hmmmm.....
  • Yes, that is what I was expecting....not just helping others, but getting down to a level where I could complete all of those quests, especially the healer x 4 one. Those tokens x 25 look pretty mouthwatering to me :smile:
  • I’m in. Willow, Rogar, Yasmin and Stonefist will take some beatings for the good of the community. Have at it.
  • Really top!?! You are a boss 100er! Well good for you!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • edited January 13
    I'm personally doing a similar thing, if a good amount of us do it, it makes it easier for all of us to "reap" the rewards!
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom