The First Guild Games of 2018 Have Begun!

Comments

• sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 21
    Our guild figured out that it is actually 'no FAST heroes', not 'no Casters'. *giant eyeroll*

Ahh.. "no FASTER heroes" instead of "no CASTER heroes".

...bad autocomplete maybe?
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    Ahahah, wait, this dude jason58 is asking the devs to remove the quicklooting aspect now that his guild is in 1st place? Wow....lol. Classic.

I totally agree with @jason58 . I like to think of the changes as compared to American Football. It used to be a nice long battle but under the new rules, the field has been shortened to 10 yards long and there is no longer any defense. Each team is given 4 days to run as many touchdowns as possible each in their home stadium. Good god, that sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Ahahah, wait, this dude jason58 is asking the devs to remove the quicklooting aspect now that his guild is in 1st place? Wow....lol. Classic.

I totally agree with @jason58 . I like to think of the changes as compared to American Football. It used to be a nice long battle but under the new rules, the field has been shortened to 10 yards long and there is no longer any defense. Each team is given 4 days to run as many touchdowns as possible each in their home stadium. Good god, that sounds like fun, doesn't it?

Are you Brett Favre?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Why would you suggest that @Monkeynuts. Did he send you a selfie?
  • Our guild figured out that it is actually 'no FAST heroes', not 'no Casters'. ...

That’s looking to be correct. Thank you!
  • danacdanac Member
    Our guild figured out that it is actually 'no FAST heroes', not 'no Casters'. *giant eyeroll*

I ran it with *all* casters, kobal lilly ponti ferno. It completed the quest.
  • Did you really? You used casters? It worked for me I used Tsume, Grog, Solaris and Koros
  • Tank team help for goblin court? Last one left to do and it's and frustrating me to no end!

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    So annoying how the Repeatable quests aren't stackable. I wasted all my stamina before noticing I had to turn in the quest for beating 4 dungeons with at least 2 Fast heroes after each completion.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • I need help. :# Never tell me the odds!??
  • danacdanac Member
    Pupsbär wrote: »
    I need help. :# Never tell me the odds!??

83:1
  • i think it worked when people used all casters that weren't fast. i added shade and it didnt work.
  • For increaseth knowledge ... Any idears???
  • Help on scavenger Hunter 3 please

I don’t disagree that quicklooting shouldn’t have given the same amount of points. I just thought it was funny that he’s begging for the devs to turn it off midway through the games now that his guild is in first place.
  • jason58jason58 Member
    edited January 21
    When did I say that? @shiggity80, don’t be a sheep. Actually read my comment before you try to bash me.

Edit: personally, I don’t care if we win. I’m quitting right after the event ends. If my friends weren’t counting on me, I would have quit on the first day.

• Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
  • jason58 wrote: »
    When did I say that? @shiggity80, don’t be a sheep. Actually read my comment before you try to bash me.

Edit: personally, I don’t care if we win. I’m quitting right after the event ends. If my friends weren’t counting on me, I would have quit on the first day.

I'm honored to be quoting you one of the last times then !
  • This is not GG. It have nothing to do with competetive play, so please name this kind of event "Great money grab X" next time. 99% of points in this event is made by clicking/using programs for clicking auto loot. It's sad where this once great game going. More veterans leaving every day.
  • Anybody know what You've met with a terrible fate is?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Anybody know what You've met with a terrible fate is?

Maybe it has something to do with MK, as he saw his own terrible fate back during Halloween...
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Ingame chat is start a level with 4 heroes and beat it with only 1 left alive. Haven't confirmed it yet. Not easy to do.

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70

• i used koros and 3 blue heroes with no runes against all green opponent
    15-2 in advanced mode
    ps : hint gived by a guild mate, thanks to him
  • Yea thanks guys, I just saw the in-game chat. I did it on a boss island stage. Used Koros, Shade, Tsume and Grog. Only one left was was Shade
  • jason58 wrote: »

What game will you move on to next ?
  • Yea thanks guys, I just saw the in-game chat. I did it on a boss island stage. Used Koros, Shade, Tsume and Grog. Only one left was was Shade

I took Astrid plus three crappy un-runed heroes, Takume, Selwyn and Sifu into Creon's Ice (Challenge Mode). Only the final boss could scratch Astrid for 1 point per hit. My Astrid had 4095 defense which is pretty weak, and I'm sure many Astrids are better.
  • Did anybody get any of the repeatable rewards yet, or are they all going to come at once with the final reward?
  • danacdanac Member

nov 2016

...still playing DB.
  • danacdanac Member
    Did anybody get any of the repeatable rewards yet, or are they all going to come at once with the final reward?

I haven't so it looks like the latter.