I need a good team composition

I've heard a lot about shade teams, but I'm only a lvl 40 with limited heros. I'll give you a list of the 3star/5star heros.
3* Nitpick, Shade, Viperia, Solaris, Augustus , Ferno, Ignus the mad, Tsume, Malice, Dagrund, shadowblade, squinch, indigo, takumi.
4* Nubnub. echo, gortusk, mangle jaw, nimrel, pontifex, exec
I also have Aria and Ember Saguine as honorary mentions.

I'm a pretty casual player and I don't know what would be best on a team.
Please post suggestions down below.

Comments

• FurryFurry Member
    bump
  • li30li30 Member
    Regardless of stars and runes, how about GT ferno ekko sol, suggest u make lily ur priority, an important one in current meta , replce ekko when u get her, GT ferno lily sol a solid team both on offense and defense.
  • FurryFurry Member
    thanks!
  • You haven't said whether you want your team for PvP or PvE.

If I could only pick four heroes to try to do everything from your current selection, I'd pick Shade, Shadowblade, Daegrund and Solaris. Zomm can replace Solaris for an all-dark team when you get him.

You're going to want these four maxed out on stars, best runes you can get/make, and fully ascended, as soon as possible. They are end-game heroes. Get theirs epics as well for the first three (Solaris has no epic yet) as soon as you get high enough level.

You can ignore Nitpick, Ignus, Takumi and Tsume, they are almost useless except for very occasional special event quests. Malice is also not used much in the endgame.

The four goblin team is useful for some boss island dungeons and event quests, but there are other choices.
  • FurryFurry Member
    PVP is what I was requesting a team for. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • FurryFurry Member
    And another question, whats the easiest way to get evos to ascend these heros?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited January 21
    Crafting and evo island
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danacdanac Member
    Can't go wring with "Eye of the Tiger"
  • Furry wrote: »
    I've heard a lot about shade teams, but I'm only a lvl 40 with limited heros. I'll give you a list of the 3star/5star heros.
    3* Nitpick, Shade, Viperia, Solaris, Augustus , Ferno, Ignus the mad, Tsume, Malice, Dagrund, shadowblade, squinch, indigo, takumi.
    4* Nubnub. echo, gortusk, mangle jaw, nimrel, pontifex, exec
    I also have Aria and Ember Saguine as honorary mentions.

I'm a pretty casual player and I don't know what would be best on a team.
    Please post suggestions down below.

Shade should be your #1 priority; he's the best hero in the game. Get him fully ascended and 6* ASAP. I used my Tower points every day until he was.

Shadowblade is a great as well; another fast hero and he gets the shrouded boost from FA Shade. Good for PvP and PvE (with his epic).

Solaris/Goretusk will give this team a lot of defense/balance. Goretusk has a blanket damage reduction passive built in, while Solaris can resurrect the squad.

Basically use Shade/SB as your attackers, with Goretusk to Freeze the #1 threat and Solaris to heal/resurrect as needed.

My main attack team is Shade, Koros, Grog and Solaris, but I rotate Goretusk, Shadowblade and Leonidas in (you get Leo in Challenge mode).

Tsume, Indigo, Takumi, Mangle, Nimrel, Augustus and exe can be ignored, as can Viperia, Ignuse, Malice, and Squinch. Some people rave about Ponti, I think he's a glass cannon and highly overrated.

Ferno is great with a damage reduction team, and Dagrund has a role in an all Dark team; neither are going to help you until you get some higher level runes. Aria/Ember aren't worth it at the moment.
  • I don't quite agree with using Shade with less than two other dark heroes or Solaris with less than two other beasts. Also, although Dagrund gives +3 energy, his heals are low after the PVP update and there are other better dark heroes. Many dark teams use Shade/Tank Zomm/damage while beast use Gore/Sol/damage or tank such as Grog or Pig.
  • FurryFurry Member
    I just recently got Igorok, Shade, And Solaris (About a week ago from the all star event) so they aren't ascended yet.
  • Get shade fully ascended, stat. Solaris should be fully ascended too, though she can still be used on a beast team before FA, then Igo is kind of just a middle-of-the-pack hero. Maybe above that. He is pretty good.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • LafooteLafoote Member
    edited January 25
    While you're working on Shade, get cracking on Grog-Gnog too. You can pick up 3 tokens per day in the honor shop. GT, Solaris, Ferno, Grog is a top flight defense.

Having Shade, GT, SB, and basically anyone (Zomm when he's feasible) as another option will give you depth.

As mentioned, Lilly as well as the unmentioned Daeris are FOTW heroes who can also make strong contributions. Also bear in mind, your stars and runes will make a big difference in how successful you are. An amazing team may not be quite as amazing if they're sub-optimally enhanced.