THE POTATOES ARE RECRUITING - contact beckerbear or jamess1891 on LINE

2»

Comments

• nunyanunya Member
    @Oracle9 is the potato in chief. I’m retired and on to other things. :)
    nunya
  • WasiWasi Member
    Sorry mate, Australian slang for having a whine, a cry or throwing your toys out of the cot. (Urban Dictionary is your friend).

Anyways, I’m not going to turn this thread into back and forward banter. Just some friendly advice, however, comments like that don’t reflect well on you or your guild. Especially in a open forum, it’s quite embarrassing really.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited February 4
    Wasi wrote: »
    Sorry mate, Australian slang for having a whine, a cry or throwing your toys out of the cot. (Urban Dictionary is your friend).

Anyways, I’m not going to turn this thread into back and forward banter. Just some friendly advice, however, comments like that don’t reflect well on you or your guild. Especially in a open forum, it’s quite embarrassing really.

I knew what it meant :D

Edit: Looking through your posts @Wasi you seem like a reasonable guy, and I also love Aussies/Kiwis so I removed my previous snarky retort. My initial statement was more just poking fun at LC/PA given I'm good friends with a large group of players from both guilds who know I'm just a lovable sarcastic **** sometimes. Cheers mate!

@nunya We miss you! Tell Lyndsie and the group Matt says hi!
    Post edited by MattCauthron on
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited February 3
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    edited February 3
    nunya wrote: »
    @Oracle9 is the potato in chief. I’m retired and on to other things. :)

@nunya, I’m sorry to hear that. I like other things too.

• bvs72 wrote: »

I demand to know what used to be there.
  • Rebranding or whatever you want to call it, still Potato as a family that’s all you guys need to know ✌
  • Spots available for high end players after reset. Message me @jamess1891 on line chat app for guild placement.
  • THE TIME IS NOW! Guild games is next week, join one of our top guilds this reset for amazing rewards!! Message me on line: beckerbear.... or here on the forums!
  • WasiWasi Member
    and for a limited time only... Free access pass to the exclusive 'DB After Dark' line chat :P
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • What is the limited time period for free access? How much will it cost after the limited time is over? Can you just start paying the access fee immediately without becoming a potato?
  • WasiWasi Member
    edited February 12
    bvs72 wrote: »
    What is the limited time period for free access? How much will it cost after the limited time is over? Can you just start paying the access fee immediately without becoming a potato?

Free access is valid for seven days, thereafter reverts to the standard monthly access fee of $4.99 (or $79.99 if you live in Australia). And yes you can. Hope that clarifies things.

I don’t think it’s for you though @bvs72 ..not enough Dad jokes.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Wasi wrote: »
    bvs72 wrote: »
    What is the limited time period for free access? How much will it cost after the limited time is over? Can you just start paying the access fee immediately without becoming a potato?

Free access is valid for seven days, thereafter reverts to the standard monthly access fee of $4.99 (or $79.99 if you live in Australia). And yes you can. Hope that clarifies things.

I don’t think it’s for you though @bvs72 ..not enough Dad jokes.

He's more interested in the Disney stickers.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited February 15
    [nevermind..answered my own question]
    Post edited by sirtainly on
  • Looking for players for upcoming reset. Message me @jamess1891 on line chat app for guild placement
2»