Dwarven Rune War! It's Hammer Time!

2»

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Sigh... Okay, I guess I have to find every mountain level in existence for you guys.

1 - Taking the First Step (This is the first even dungeon)
    2 - Harrowing Cliffs (17-1)
    3 - Singing Peaks (17-2)
    4 - Rune Shrine (17-4)
    5 - The Rune Temple (17-5)
    6 - Creon's Rocks (18-2)
    7 - Cursed Hillside (19-1)
    8 - Coarse Climb (19-4)
    9 - Celestial Gate (20-1)
    10 - Sky Temple (20-4)
    11 - Pinnacle (20-8)
  • Dudunne wrote: »
    Rune Temple = ? :s

All the dungeons on Level 17 except "Silent Caves" are mountain dungeons, including "The Rune Temple", which is the last dungeon on Level 17...
    Gandalf would have rocked Dungeon Boss...
    the Balrog would be a fire version of Igorok...
  • I think that Mountain dungeons begin at Level 17. An old thread said there are no mountain dungeons before Sulfurious, the dragon boss at the end of Level 16...
  • Should have finished reading the thread... JH6 already gave a better answer, and I hadn't considered the event dungeons... B)
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited January 27
    ..the event dungeons were going to be the first place I was going to look when I got back to the game to do the quests...seemed obvious..given the quest is for this event and all..would have thought the second one, though...
  • danacdanac Member
    Joel wrote: »
    There haven't been any changes that warrant patch notes lately. The dwarf thing is part of the event, not a permanent change. It not being on the event image was an oversight, and I've spoken with the relevant people about it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Patch note, from last week: when you open the game for the first time every day now, instead if the event banner you will get your daily reward box popping up.
  • Joel wrote: »
    There haven't been any changes that warrant patch notes lately. The dwarf thing is part of the event, not a permanent change. It not being on the event image was an oversight, and I've spoken with the relevant people about it. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Also Free hero tokens on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday was never mentioned.

• Joel wrote: »

Also Free hero tokens on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday was never mentioned.

Apparently that doesn't warrant patch notes !
  • Let me guess - assuming the simplest case:

Things like the bonus days, are events, and were announced here in the forum like all events are.

"Patch notes" are for when there need to be "patches' or updates to the game code itself.

So there have been event updates, announced here, but no changes in the software.

Sound right? I don't work for DB, only guessing.

So by that definition, is there something (worth announcing) that they failed to announce either in the forum, game banners or patch notes?

• We can't do mountain dungeon quest low level?? So how is a low level 40 supposed to do the first chapter of seventeen?? I will be unable to finish? Did dungeon boss take into account for low levels?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    We can't do mountain dungeon quest low level?? So how is a low level 40 supposed to do the first chapter of seventeen?? I will be unable to finish? Did dungeon boss take into account for low levels?

Well, there's the event dungeon... which is insanely easy.
  • Good point, the devs covered their bases.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Why can't we find infiltrators in the event dungeons or boss mode?
  • Dudunne wrote: »
    Rune Temple = ? :s

Run 19-4 normal mode. Mountain stage + blue rune drops
2»