Shadow queen team destroyer?? WTF

Can someone please explain how shadowqueen can destroy a level 70 team with one purple rain shot killing all characters inflicting well over 60K damage???? I had Solaris/Goretusk/epic level 12 Grog/Lilly all characters had lots of superior legendary defense runes as well... WTF??? 7mv1ffnzohbe.png
Tagged:

Comments

• All attack runes plus shadow damage buff and 1.75*damage against male heroes
  • Yup... looks about right.
    Don’t you wish it was easier, wish you were better.
  • Which is why Shade needs a nerf. He's the main culprit of this cheesy nonsense.
    the amount of Shades in this game...is just TOO DANG HIGH!
  • WasiWasi Member
    Hello Ferno, where are you...?
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Wasi wrote: »
    Hello Ferno, where are you...?
    He was using GT to similar effect. Did you not see?

Wasi wrote: »
    Sigh... I can't find a counter among my 77 heros, so let's get out the nerf gun.
    The fact that Shade's kit far exceeds that of any other hero is not disputable. And it's why the vast majority of players auto-choose Shade (when there are 77 other heroes) as a permanent fixture on their pvp roster.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    davinchi wrote: »
    Which is why Shade needs a nerf. He's the main culprit of this cheesy nonsense.

Sigh... I can't find a counter among my 77 heros, so let's get out the nerf gun.

Hmm, I can’t find a counter among my heroes either. A fast light hero? He one shots them. Ferno? Well, my heroes won’t die on the first turn, but if I can’t kill shade by the next turn, he’ll become invincible. Koros? Nice idea, but he can die easily on the first turn, and almost never can kill Shade on the first turn either...

The thing about Shade is there isn’t any single, reliable counter. You can bring heroes that work well against him, but it’s no guarantee. Meanwhile many other heroes have solid counters that would guarantee you a win. Not to mention there’s 4 heroes to a team, and focusing down Shade first could mean any other of their 3 heroes could do a whole lot worse...
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited January 27
    davinchi wrote: »
    Which is why Shade needs a nerf. He's the main culprit of this cheesy nonsense.

Hmm, I can’t find a counter among my heroes either. A fast light hero? He one shots them. Ferno? Well, my heroes won’t die on the first turn, but if I can’t kill shade by the next turn, he’ll become invincible. Koros? Nice idea, but he can die easily on the first turn, and almost never can kill Shade on the first turn either...

The thing about Shade is there isn’t any single, reliable counter. You can bring heroes that work well against him, but it’s no guarantee. Meanwhile many other heroes have solid counters that would guarantee you a win. Not to mention there’s 4 heroes to a team, and focusing down Shade first could mean any other of their 3 heroes could do a whole lot worse...

Let me introduce you to Solaris.

(That said, yeah, Shade has always been way out of whack compared to all other heroes.)
  • Where is that Daeris epic?
    So much work.
  • She killed your GT first, which she has a 1.75x dmg multiplier plus the shade debuff on them. Once GT is dead, his DR is gone for the defending team, so the rest just get destroyed.

Plus with combat revamp, heroes no longer have 40% HP buff.
  • Thank God for heroes like Daeris. PVP is so lethargic and boring at the moment.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Thank God for heroes like Daeris. PVP is so lethargic and boring at the moment.

I think you mean thank god for Shade.
    Without him Daeris would be 100% useless. She is easily countered or killed evidenced by her never being without a Shade. With him the dark hero benefits are ridiculously overpowered. In what other scenario can any non-dark hero run 5/5 attack runes, have free DR/ damage boost, and is immune to debuffs.

Also, it sounds like you rather the one-shot meta where games last 1 round, and winners are determined by whose normal hero goes first?
  • I absolutely prefer raids that take 1-2 rounds, occasionally 3, to raids that last 15-20 rounds and you find out you lose after 15 minutes due to unforeseen and unavoidable RNG. That to me is mindless and pointless.
  • appleapple Member
    Shade and goretex wack defense goretex until it’s dead. Then lady deathstrike kills everything. Rinse repeat
  • apple can you read your comment again?

But I agree with Fat, 2-3 rounds is perfect.
  • My PvP opponents must be very strong.. I have all OFFENSE runes on Daeris and yet she still got killed by enemy Shade in the first round.. Yes, I do have Shade on my team as well..
  • darren wrote: »
    My PvP opponents must be very strong.. I have all OFFENSE runes on Daeris and yet she still got killed by enemy Shade in the first round.. Yes, I do have Shade on my team as well..

try bringing Ekko, shade rarely resists attacking ekko
  • And Solaris. Which is weird because Solaris is spirt immune.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • As is Ekko. ;)
  • Oh yeah thats right.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • A bit side track but how do you guys use Ekko in PvP?? Really just for the extra energy from the 1st spell ?
    what's the trick ? How to rune ekko ?? ATK, DR, Bulwark, Focus or mix of everything ?
  • I would thing focus for the skill for the shock damage.
  • That's a proof of how OP Shade+GT+Shadowqueen