Epic Weapon Drop Chance

I'm trying to get Nub Nub's Epic, but the team I'm bringing into the dungeon also has Bramble. Does having both of them on the team that clears the dungeon effect whether either of their Epics will drop?

I tried the dungeon with Bramble only on a primarily goblin team and was able to get his epic. I was hoping that there isn't some rule where if you bring more than one hero into an epic weapon dungeon that it won't drop any. Does anyone know if this is a thing?
Tagged:

Comments

• You can definitely get both.
    I originally ran pestilence spiral with brom and zomm and I got both of the epics eventually.
  • It used to be the rule you only bring 1 hero per epic dungeon to get the epic part...
  • Sorry for the resurrected thread, but both answers are given and no follow-up which is correct...

We all don't have time to waste running dungeons that nothing will drop so is there a definitive answer?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    1. Put the hero who needs the epic part in the 1st slot.

2. Don't bring multiple heroes who currently need an epic piece from the same dungeon to that dungeon.

3. Don't bring Zomm as a tag along, you need the hero needing the epic part either alive or as a corpse.

4. Other than that, bring whoever you want to beat the dungeon.

5. Sometimes you'll get the epic part to drop 1st run, other times it might take 20 runs before you get it to drop. Don't give up.

Hope that helps and good luck!
  • @sirolk99 Thanks...I'll do that for my next run.
  • sirolk99 wrote: »

2. Don't bring multiple heroes who currently need an epic piece from the same dungeon to that dungeon.

3. Don't bring Zomm as a tag along, you need the hero needing the epic part either alive or as a corpse.

5. Sometimes you'll get the epic part to drop 1st run, other times it might take 20 runs before you get it to drop. Don't give up.

This isn't actually correct. When I first got level 50, I ran Shade Kobal Brom Zomm- all of whom need epic parts. Everyone would be dead at the end besides Zomm and Zomminions. I would still get epic parts for all of them but never two at the same time.
  • sirolk99 wrote: »

No offense, but numbers 1 through 3 are wrong. It doesn’t matter what slot they are in. It doesn’t matter if you bring more than one hero who needs a piece. It doesn’t matter if they are a zomminion by the end.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Ohh, well then, good to know.
    I stand corrected. :)
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    Yeah the part about multiple heroes needing parts was debated for a long time.....