New dungeon types

I know they have been rolling out new content with new characters, epics, boss island and events, but is it almost time for some new PVE content?

Are there any plans for new content?

I would be thrilled to have just one new background tile set. think of the possibilities,

Deep dark Caverns with dripping stalagmites and creepy horrors
Desert sands, with an oasis popping up as a treasure rooms
Mesoamerican temples with jungle back grounds.
Egyptian styled tombs, with hieroglyphics in the background, maybe we would see some heroes depicted on the walls.
Clock work background with gears and pendulums moving in the background. Great for the constructs out there.
Underwater, a sunken city under the waves.
Spooky farmlands, purple nigh skies with dark houses and gravestones in silhouette on distant rolling hills.

On top of that there is one element that has no epic boss: Light.

It's probably a lot more fun to speculate than to actually implement the ideas out there.

Comments

• I gotta believe that this title is simply on life support. There are no signs of active development or people who understand how the codebase works or is organized. They can't even implement a consistent / static hero sorting mechanism for heavens sake and sort() should be a built in function for almost any type of collection / data type.

It seems like that they have some existing corpus of "new" heroes and epics which were developed long ago, and they're just dragging out the release of each of these as long as is humanly possible.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    I gotta believe that this title is simply on life support. There are no signs of active development or people who understand how the codebase works or is organized. They can't even implement a consistent / static hero sorting mechanism for heavens sake and sort() should be a built in function for almost any type of collection / data type.

It seems like that they have some existing corpus of "new" heroes and epics which were developed long ago, and they're just dragging out the release of each of these as long as is humanly possible.

Didn't they say that the sorting is coming after the updated client release?
  • It's been "coming soon" for two years.
  • Hmm what is the longevity of this game, I wonder.
  • Love to see this community is still alive!
    jg2nvhx3ow9e.png

IGN: deadfish3888
    Guild: LPC
    Power: 43085
    Dungeons completed: 484
    Dungeon Boss Discord Server!!!
    https://discord.gg/VAtc6G2
    JOIN!!!