Pwn Shop is boring

Anyone else thinks that the Pwn shop has the most boring items for sale ? It pretty much has the same things over and over again. I'm not sure of everyone has the same options, but mine are always Shade, Yorick and Koros.. Then sometimes there is either OE or Emily. Some random celestial evo and that's it.. It seems to be only useful to create Aether...

Any reason for these boring selections ?

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    darren wrote: »
    Anyone else thinks that the Pwn shop has the most boring items for sale ? It pretty much has the same things over and over again. I'm not sure of everyone has the same options, but mine are always Shade, Yorick and Koros.. Then sometimes there is either OE or Emily. Some random celestial evo and that's it.. It seems to be only useful to create Aether...

Any reason for these boring selections ?

it's designed to give people celestial evos and Yorik 6*.
    The rest is superfluous, until you get close to 70, then you can use it for loot keys and stamina
  • WasiWasi Member
    My shopping cart is so full from the Aether shop I haven't even had time to explore the Pwn shop as yet.
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Well, Koros and Astrid are in there, and it's currently the most reliable way to get those two starred up. Plus 100 free stamina a day is nice.
  • Yeah.. I agree that the stamina is probably the only thing i'll buy from Pwn shop.. Other than that, the hero selection is rather boring... Other heroes also need some love :)
  • Remember that any time a shop is changed it opens the possibility for increase in prices...

You want maybe a Viperia or Goretusk to jump out of a birthday cake?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I think they need more rotating heroes. Isn't it just like 1 slot that rotates a hero every day? Maybe it should be 3.
  • Tower only has two purposes now (for end game players)... Energy / Gems..
    nzvcnw0e2k2o.jpg

• Since the tower is harder now, maybe the PwN shop should get some cooler items ??
  • danacdanac Member
    Generic epics!
    Can be put on anybody!
  • darren wrote: »
    Since the tower is harder now, maybe the PwN shop should get some cooler items ??

I'd like to be able to buy the "basic" elite mates - essenses, jewels and etched bars. Make them 2500, 2500, and 5,000 respectively or something like that.
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    darren wrote: »
    Since the tower is harder now, maybe the PwN shop should get some cooler items ??

I'd like to be able to buy the "basic" elite mates - essenses, jewels and etched bars. Make them 2500, 2500, and 5,000 respectively or something like that.

You'd be doing yourself a huge disservice by buying those at that price as opposed to keys during good material events. I don't think I'd spend more than 500 on a jewel/essence or 800 on an etched bar. Maybe not even that much.

Pwnage tower is very useful - it's just not flashy. It's hands down the best place to get keys and really the only thing you should be spending points on end game.