Hero Idea - Akoni Makani, the Shark Summoner!

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
edited May 26 in Fan-Made Heroes
Akoni Makani, the Shark Summoner

w9a0b0a8juq0.jpg

Swept away by a storm as an infant, Akoni's parents thought he was gone forever. However, to everyone's surprise, Akoni returned many years later riding a tremendous wave, a grown adult! According to Akoni, he was watched for and raised by sharks. At first, nobody believed him. Even his own family thought he simply lived on an island and went mad. But his story was proven true when he grabbed his spear, and called for his shark allies to leap from the water! Realizing there must be something special about his bloodline, Akoni set out to look for his brother - The one who could control the tides. When reunited, who knows how powerful the Makani's will be?

Classification: [Warrior]
Element: Water
Stats (Level 70, 6 Stars):
Health - 6,681
Attack - 1,770
Defense - 1,535
Skill - 1,117
Hit Chance - 100%
Crit Chance - 5% (+14%)
Dodge Chance - 0%
[Water Resist] - 33%
[Drench Resist] - [Immune]
[Backsplash Resist] - [Immune]
[Fire Resist] - 18%
[Spirit Resist] - 6%

Runes: Water/Water/Fire/Light/Dark

Passive Abilities:
0A:
Shark Skin - This Hero takes 25% reduced damage from Physical attacks, and returns [20%] of damage from Melee attacks. Counts as Armored.
Got Your Back, Bro! - When on a team with Kai Makani, Kai's 'Melee Vulnerability' is negated, and Akoni has a 30% chance to block attacks targeted at Kai. When blocking attacks, 50% chance to revenge-attack the attacker for [99.0% Attack] Physical Melee damage.
Drench Immune - This Hero is Immune to becoming Drenched.
Backsplash Immune - This Hero is Immune to becoming Backsplashed.
1A:
Shark Skin II - This Hero takes 25% reduced damage from Physical attacks, and returns [30%] of damage from Melee attacks. Counts as Armored.
A More Iconic Duo - When on a team with Kai, grants both Kai and Akoni +[35%] Max Health, +[30%] Attack, and +[25%] Defense.
Cutting Edge - 25% chance to Wound on basic attacks, guaranteed chance to Wound on Critical basic attacks.
2A:
Shark Skin III - This Hero takes 25% reduced damage from Physical attacks, and returns [40%] of damage from Melee attacks. Counts as Armored.
Got Your Back, Bro! II - When on a team with Kai Makani, Kai's 'Melee Vulnerability' is negated, and Akoni has a 30% chance to block attacks targeted at Kai. When blocking attacks, 100% chance to revenge-attack the attacker for [99.0% Attack] Physical Melee damage.
Splash Bros. - When on a team with Kai Makani, Kai will follow up Akoni's attacks with a basic attack, with a chance to Drench the target. Akoni will follow up Kai's attacks with a basic attack as well, with a chance to Backsplash the target.

Activated Abilities:
Shark Spear - Basic attack for [49.5% Attack] Physical Melee damage, and adds a stack of Shark Hunt to all enemies. The target enemy gains an extra stack of Shark Hunt. Shark Hunt stacks cap at 5.

Feeding Frenzy - Akoni summons a wave of sharks to attack the enemy team, dealing [90.5% Attack] Physical Ranged damage to all enemies, removing 1 energy from each target. For every stack of Shark Hunt on a given enemy, that enemy will receive +[20%] damage. If an enemy has 5 stacks, they will also have an extra energy removed. All stacks of Shark Hunt are removed with this attack.
Cooldown: 6

Ravenous Riptide - Akoni slashes an enemy, dealing 4x [35.0% Attack] Physical Melee damage. Removes all stacks of Shark Hunt on the target, purging 1 buff per stack. If an enemy has 5 stacks of Shark Hunt on them, this ability will be fully recharged after the attack.
Cooldown: 4

Tornado Shark - Engulfing an enemy in a storm of sharks, Akoni deals [150.0% Attack] Physical Ranged damage to a target, and applies 5 stacks of Shark Hunt.
Cooldown: 4
Post edited by JackHallow666 on

Comments

• This is an awesome idea! Can he summon Lock-Jaw? lol
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    What type of hero should I do next? :smiley:
  • Maybe another wolf type of hero...
  • What type of hero should I do next? :smiley:

Another fairy sounds cool! The community can make a fairy team!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • Should the last ability be called "Torpedo Shark", and not "Tornado"? In your description you said it fires like a torpedo...so....i dunno.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Should the last ability be called "Torpedo Shark", and not "Tornado"? In your description you said it fires like a torpedo...so....i dunno.

The name Tornado Shark was a reference to Sharknado, I didn't want the actual attack to be a shark tornado though, lol.

I mean, in a sense, a torpedo and tornado... They both spin? Idk.
  • Adverb007Adverb007 Member
    I looooooooooove this!
    There once was a monster from the ice
    But here's a bit of advice
    Don't try to fight him, your fate will be quite grim
    You'd go from hero to human sacrifice