What did you do to PVP?

DerisionDerision Member
edited January 31 in My Dungeon Discussion
Every match is the same power line up,
refreshing the dungeon only show 3 teams of the same general stat range.

Easy is just as hard as Hard. (and Medium).

this is getting ridiculous and counters the whole point of grinding out each of your heros to level 70, equipping 5 legendary superior runes, only to get wiped by gimmicky combos because you nerfed the entire system to crap.

also i keep running into enemy players moving out of turn, last round wiped 3/4 of enemy team, down to shade vs shade, enemy shade went 2x and won.

This game loses its charm completely when you make it just about grind cycling. if there is no sense of achievement, then you're really not doing anything but running on a rat cage.
Oh the profanity!

Comments

• We had this post yesterday. And the day before that....and the day before that....and the day before that.....
  • And there will be a new one tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that... :/
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 73 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • We live in a world where everyone does the same **** thing - Goretusk - Grog - Solaris - Lily...
    I've play with a ton of "poor man's teams" to try and help the average joe be able to get through these stonewalls, but its a tall order...
    Sadly, until we get to a PvP world where every hero has some viability, we are stuck with the persisting meta between hero releases.
    My guess is after this, there will be some huge beast counter (and NOT stupid monsters).
    But thats just my two cents.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    We had this post yesterday. And the day before that....and the day before that....and the day before that.....
    Monkeynuts wrote: »
    We had this post yesterday. And the day before that....and the day before that....and the day before that.....

Groundhog Day. Give me a toaster for the bathtub