Water Festival and Community Dungeon Dash!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
84ch0gjdaba3.png

The Water heroes are cooling off, and are making their enemies do the same, because all Water heroes with skins equipped are getting the Chilled Skin passive during the event. They've also brought along some barrels of fish, because they seem to love fish. You probably don't care much about their fish, but there are other goodies in those fish barrels that you'll enjoy, like tokens, celestial evos, and other loot! Why did they put loot in their barrels of fish? I guess to save space. And this also proves that tokens and evos are waterproof! :open_mouth:

But the biggest wave being made in this event is the all-new Community Dungeon Dash event that will be running along with the Water Festival. This is a simple event that lets the community work together to earn lots of extra prizes! Every dungeon run (both manual and quick loots) and PVP raid gets counted towards the community total and your personal total. At the end of the event, we will pay out rewards based on the total number of dungeons run to all players who contributed at least one dungeon run. On top of that, the individual players who did the most dungeon runs will get additional prizes!

One of the prizes for the Community Dungeon Dash is a a brand new type of rune: Community Runes! These give heroes a chance to do an extra basic attack after their normal basic attack. These basic attacks work just like Pignius' Hog Wild ability. They will trigger off of non-Epic attacks, and do not stack with Hog Wild, but can stack with other Community Runes.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• BrazyBrazy Member
    Love the new runes.
  • ODPODP Member
    Am I the only one who can't bring up the community dungeon?
  • 5M dungeon and/or pvp matches....c'mon guys, let's do this! That purple rune is nice.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    ODP wrote: »
    Am I the only one who can't bring up the community dungeon?

There is no community dungeon. This is for all dungeons across the game.
  • ODPODP Member
    Oh..lmao
  • So this is the new Boss 100 event? Spam QLs :)
  • (I just took a first look at the leaderboard...first 100 get the community rune? No chance I'll be in the top 100..not even gonna worry about it.)
  • But everyone else in the game will get a shiny new dark rune with bonus energy! Just when we thought the days of Shade being the scariest thing in PvP were over, HE'S BACK! First turn soul link. Bring Kobal for a 2nd turn possession. For EVERYONE! Hooray.
  • Skip_HolmesSkip_Holmes Member
    edited February 1
    Waaaaait a minute. You guys took the multi-page complaint thread over how incineration and corruption runes are garbage because they can only trigger off a basic attack, and used that to make another rune that works that way????

Come on guys. This rune is arguably the most exclusive you’ve ever given out and it’s not very good. I thought there was a focus group you ran these things by first.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    sirtainly wrote: »
    (I just took a first look at the leaderboard...first 100 get the community rune? No chance I'll be in the top 100..not even gonna worry about it.)

There's two different community runes. One for everyone, and another for the top 100.
  • WasiWasi Member
    I like the concept of a community reward :)
    ---
    The Potato Army
  • Waaaaait a minute. You guys took the multi-page complaint thread over how incineration and corruption runes are garbage because they can only trigger off a basic attack, and used that to make another rune that works that way????

Come on guys. This rune is arguably the most exclusive you’ve ever given out and it’s not very good. I thought there was a focus group you ran these things by first.

At least this one shows a specific 20% chance for extra basic attack.
  • Joel wrote: »

There's two different community runes. One for everyone, and another for the top 100.

What's the difference between the 2 runes ? Better stats ?
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited February 2
    Joel wrote: »
    sirtainly wrote: »
    (I just took a first look at the leaderboard...first 100 get the community rune? No chance I'll be in the top 100..not even gonna worry about it.)

Oops! Sorry for my error - thank you for clarifying.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    A nice treat for me! *laughs in darkness *
  • SkorpidSkorpid Member
    edited February 2
    Skorpid wrote: »
    Let's do the math...

If place number 1 .....quote]

Quickloot

Lol, you are right, my fault. Mostly quickloot doesn't count for completing, this time it does. Thank you for the hint. I was really wondering... So a normal bot could do the work, you just need to buy the keys from the tower, which is no problem for a bot program.
  • You just need to push the button 2000 times.

Why does every idiot out in Trollville think that pushing a button multiple times requires some sort of automaton to be involved? Are you yourself not capable of pressing the quickloot button multiple times and buying keys multiple times and then pressing the quickloot button some more?
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    You just need to push the button 2000 times.

Why does every idiot out in Trollville think that pushing a button multiple times requires some sort of automaton to be involved? Are you yourself not capable of pressing the quickloot button multiple times and buying keys multiple times and then pressing the quickloot button some more?

I'm not. I try but keep missing the button.
  • Is there a button??
  • danac wrote: »
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    You just need to push the button 2000 times.

I'm not. I try but keep missing the button.

The muppet would love to hit your button for you.
  • Yay shiny barrels and more Kai tokens, keep it coming! ;)

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Muppets and kittens hmmmmmmm
  • Skorpid wrote: »
    Skorpid wrote: »
    Let's do the math...

If place number 1 .....quote]

Quickloot

Lol, you are right, my fault. Mostly quickloot doesn't count for completing, this time it does. Thank you for the hint. I was really wondering... So a normal bot could do the work, you just need to buy the keys from the tower, which is no problem for a bot program.

I assure you no bots or mods were used by Stapedius.
    He is a valuable member of PA and we do not condone any such activity.
    He simply has been playing this game at a high level for a very long time.
    So he has a large amount of resources. Like stamina.
    He simply quicklooted. Then replenished his stamina.
    Then quicklooted again.
    Pretty simple. And without any cheating.
    GM of The Potato Army
  • bvs72bvs72 Member

Is there a button??

Yes, the button is what makes it vibrate.
  • Is there a way to tell how many dungeon runs & pvp runs I've completed (assuming I'm not in the top 200) during the event? I'd kinda like to know how close I am.
  • sirtainly wrote: »
    Is there a way to tell how many dungeon runs & pvp runs I've completed (assuming I'm not in the top 200) during the event? I'd kinda like to know how close I am.

Event banner.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    Is there a button??

Yes, the button is what makes it vibrate.

If that's all that pushing the button does for you, then you need to push it... differently.