I’m betting he’s not liking this weekend

double or nothing?
    danac wrote: »
    DwightFry wrote: »
    I’m betting he’s not liking this weekend

double or nothing?

If you stick around, on a video bonus question

Defo video DD cash cab be damned
  • I haven’t forgot but DB Defo has forgotten how to treat its base players with even a minimal amount of respect
  • iphonesheepiphonesheep Member
    edited February 20
    DwightFry wrote: »
    I haven’t forgot but DB Defo has forgotten how to treat its base players with even a minimal amount of respect

An entirely new event from the ground up !
    This way, we can use it again in the future !
    It takes time!

I think we'll see guild games come and go more often than multiple tower events , db not gonna be generous

• DB has put the entire community on ignore
  • What's bill "the loss" Jackson doing ?
  • So summer then ?
  • So summer then ?

I’m guessing on the year anniversary
  • Just accept the fact that we will never receive the event we were promised. It doesn't takes weeks upon weeks to code something like this...
  • Doage wrote: »
    Just accept the fact that we will never receive the event we were promised. It doesn't takes weeks upon weeks to code something like this...

It could if they only have 1 intern programmer working on it :D

But yes, I have pretty much stopped thinking we'll get any "comp event" anytime soon. I'll just focus on the new meta they threw at us (though I am glad we have a big event instead of another "Casters Rule" event where you do quests for 5 selwyn tokens haha)
  • Doage wrote: »
    Just accept the fact that we will never receive the event we were promised. It doesn't takes weeks upon weeks to code something like this...

I will never accept that fact and take DB at their word that they will compensate us “eventually”
  • DwightFry wrote: »
    Doage wrote: »

I will never accept that fact and take DB at their word that they will compensate us “eventually”

I applaud your resolve man.

Haha then they'll say "dev burnout" that's why taking longlol

Haha then they'll say "dev burnout" that's why taking longlol

Nah we’ve just been misplaced in The Who the fek cares files
  • Still waiting
  • Yawn
  • Soon™...

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • It's interesting that they are quick about just giving a blanket compensation for the daylight savings error, but they won't do it for the missed towers. Here's hoping this tower event will be amazing (though truthfully, I have a feeling it'll be some kind of guild event where we'll have to spend 1,000 gems to get 10 more courage -_-)
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    It's interesting that they are quick about just giving a blanket compensation for the daylight savings error, but they won't do it for the missed towers. Here's hoping this tower event will be amazing (though truthfully, I have a feeling it'll be some kind of guild event where we'll have to spend 1,000 gems to get 10 more courage -_-)

Well, they did send out 500 gems. No one regarded the gems as compensation because devs insisted they would create a tower event to earn the missed resources.

Player base would have accepted the gems and moved on if the devs framed it differently.
  • shiggity80 wrote: »
    It's interesting that they are quick about just giving a blanket compensation for the daylight savings error, but they won't do it for the missed towers. Here's hoping this tower event will be amazing (though truthfully, I have a feeling it'll be some kind of guild event where we'll have to spend 1,000 gems to get 10 more courage -_-)

Well, they did send out 500 gems. No one regarded the gems as compensation because devs insisted they would create a tower event to earn the missed resources.

Player base would have accepted the gems and moved on if the devs framed it differently.

The 500 gems were a short-term comp fix so that we could buy stamina with it.

But it's just funny b/c the blues said there was no way to determine who would or wouldn't finish the towers, so they can't give out compensation.

Yet their response for the daylight savings is very similar, yet they were able to just give a blanket compensation.
  • Have patience with them. They're learning. Their responses are improving. And they're still trying to make things right re: the missing towers.
  • Lol yup they are still learning
13»