Add 10x Summons to Honor/VIP portals, and make 10x Summons quicker

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Just a quick idea, but why don't the Honor and VIP Portals have 10x summons? Even if there's no special deal for it, it would speed things up quite a bit. And speaking of speeding things up, how about for 10x summons, it just gives you one chest with everything in it, instead of having to shuffle through the same, slow animation 10 times?
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• Love that idea :)
  • Just a quick idea, but why don't the Honor and VIP Portals have 10x summons? Even if there's no special deal for it, it would speed things up quite a bit. And speaking of speeding things up, how about for 10x summons, it just gives you one chest with everything in it, instead of having to shuffle through the same, slow animation 10 times?

This idea has been floating around for a few years now. I don't think they will implement this anytime soon. Manually clicking artificially extends the "online" time people spend.
  • Also why can't they have specific events, like for example when you do a 10x Honour Summon you could get a guaranteed, I dunno... Squinch! Also they could add new Heroes to the Honour Summon, Personally I think Ella should get in there!