Stuck in endless battle

Nub nub vs pontifex are last ones standing in tower battle and neither can kill the other, fight has gone back and forth for eons! Is there anything I can do do get out of the loop without retreating?cajd1wk30sod.png

Comments

• Let the game auto play with basic abilities. Make yourself a sandwich. Eat said sandwich. If the battle’s still running, retreat.
  • danacdanac Member
    oh. I thought this was going to be about Dream vs Desire.
  • Happened to me about 6 months ago. Yasmin vs. Cobressa. Yasmin's healing passive vs. Cobressa's venom/energy renewal meant after 15 minutes both ladies had full health. Had to retreat; you'll have to do the same.

Happens with major DR-runed healers; Nubs/Bauble/Cobressa, etc.
  • instead of retreating, i recommend auto basic and letting nub die. otherwise, if you retreat, you will need to deal with the entire floor again. if you just leave ponti, you can bring 4 fast heroes and use basic attacks to recharge
  • echonap wrote: »
    instead of retreating, i recommend auto basic and letting nub die. otherwise, if you retreat, you will need to deal with the entire floor again. if you just leave ponti, you can bring 4 fast heroes and use basic attacks to recharge

That's great, except Nub heals on crits AND is spirit resistant (i.e. from most of Ponti's attacks). That's going to take forever.
  • Either basic autoattack and watch a movie or school or something - or- retreat and end the match... :/

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • xandrew29 wrote: »
    That's great, except Nub heals on crits AND is spirit resistant (i.e. from most of Ponti's attacks). That's going to take forever.

Nub is spirit resistant? In the screenshot above, Ponti just got a 1.75 multiplier against him...

I know Nub heals on crit, but surely you can get a string of consecutive non-critical attacks in a row long enough for him to be killed by Ponti.
  • edited February 7
    If runed well, Nub will heal 50% of the time, and yes Nub has spirit resist. Maybe Ponti has magical/mystical with bonus damage to slow?
  • So how did the standoff end @jbmcdow ???

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    OMG, I’m stuck in a mobile game!
  • There's a way to break free @bvs72 , it's called the uninstall button. Ssshhh, it's a secret. :pensive:

• If runed well, Nub will heal 50% of the time, and yes Nub has spirit resist. Maybe Ponti has magical/mystical with bonus damage to slow?

I would assume Nub has 50% crit. That's practically a given. Mine had 50% crit when I was still using improved greater runes.

From the screenshot, it looks like Ponti did 1/5 damage with that attack, but it was useless since OP had voodoo up. That means roughly 5 consecutive non crits would be enough for Ponti to kill Nub, which is a 1/32 chance. If you leave it on auto basic, it's almost guaranteed to happen eventually.

(not to mention, when Ponti uses a special, all the corpses attack)
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    There's a way to break free @bvs72 , it's called the uninstall button. Ssshhh, it's a secret. :pensive:

I’ll try that as soon as I finish my infinite battle. I would hate to concede.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    There's a way to break free @bvs72 , it's called the uninstall button. Ssshhh, it's a secret. :pensive:

I’ll try that as soon as I finish my infinite battle. I would hate to concede.

I concur. Conceding could cause catastophe.
  • Oh, and here I thought this thread was introducing a new release:

"Dungeon Boss II - Stuck In Endless Battle"

B)
  • @jbmcdow sooo....did you manage to make it out of the battle?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • Drocas wrote: »
    @jbmcdow sooo....did you manage to make it out of the battle?

It's still going. He's been battling for days now.