A0:
Mystical I- Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow Targets
Hard as Steel I- Takes small reduced damage from melee attackers
Fossilized- Immune to all debuffs and can be healed from both heal and repair
A1:
Mystical II- Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow Targets
Hard as Steel II- Takes medium reduced damage from melee attackers
Crystal Energy I- Gains one energy every three hits from Caster enemies
Ore Guard- Boosts all allies defense. One random ally gets Aegis Shield that blocks one hit at the end or each round
A2:
Mystical III- Boosted damage vs Tanks and Slow Targets
Hard as Steel III- Takes greatly reduced damage from melee attackers
Crystal Energy II- Gains two energy every five hits from Caster enemies
Show Them the Light- Deals more damage towards Undead enemies. All allies are immune to Shock and Magnified Light
Shiny Lure- Has a 50% chance to make an enemy attack Petrified instead of their target

Statistics:
Attack- 2, 475
Defense- 2, 536
Skill- 1, 375
Max Health- 4, 265
Crit Chance- 23%
Crit Multiplier- 200%
Dodge Chance- 0%
Damage Penetration- 0%
Damage Reduction- 0%
Fire Resist- 0%
Nature Resist- 0%
Water Resist- 0%
Light Resist- 32%
Dark Resist- 0%
Spirit Resist- 4%

Abilities:

[Basic]
Rock Hard Punch- Attacks one enemy and has a 30% chance to attack one other random enemy. Also has a 50% chance to add nerve damage to target.

[Special] Cool Down: 7
Petrify- Petrifies one enemy (enemy cannot move or be healed) and all other enemies will be attacked with blinding beams of light having the chance to Burn or put Off Balance

[Special] Cool Down: 5
Fools Gold- Turns one enemy to pure gold reducing attack, slowing and also adding taunt to that enemy. The enemies team will attack this gold hero at the end of each round

[Special]
Solar Punch- Attacks one enemy Burning them. All allies will gain the Pyromaniac buff and two allies will gain Haste. Heal team a small bit

Comments

• *construct in description
    *Isn't actually a construct
    Level 71 in the almighty Potato Army!
    Happy to share my knowledge with anyone that listens
  • explain
  • amazing drawing
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • atKorosLit wrote: »
    explain
    When a character has 'construct' in description, they have the corresponding stat. this hero is has construct, but has fossilized stat. make sense?

• GingeNinja wrote: »
    atKorosLit wrote: »
    explain
    When a character has 'construct' in description, they have the corresponding stat. this hero is has construct, but has fossilized stat. make sense?

You could say the same thing about Stone Fist. He's a Construct, but doesn't have the actual "Construct" passive. He instead has "Living Stone", which calls him a "living Construct". Perhaps Living Stone would be more apt for Petrified since he's made of fossilized bones and is thus rock, and Fossilized has the same effect as Living Stone (allows regular healing and Repairing).
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    GingeNinja wrote: »
    explain

Yikes, I read that in such a snappy tone. Anyways, VileEXE is right. You could also use the example for how Hansuke had the Armored tag (Armored/Magical are no longer listed as characteristics, however), but didn't have the actual Armored passive. Instead, he has 'Master of Combat', which is essentially Armored + Perfect Swing combined. He also still counts as an Armored unit against enemies like Therand... And anyone who deals Physical damage, I suppose.

So, long story short, just because a Hero has a certain characteristic that calls for a Passive ability, doesn't mean they have to have that ability. They just need to have some version of it.

By the way, @atKorosLit, why not just give him Living Stone? Sorta pointless to create a totally new Passive name that does the same thing as a Passive that already exists, right? Also, isn't a living fossil technically a living stone as well? :lol: It's fine, don't change it if you don't want. I suppose that Malice has a passive called 'Greed', which literally does the same thing as Daeris' 'Leech Master' - That is, heals on Crits. Maybe the values are different, but I couldn't notice a difference.
  • I like to name things based on what the character is or looks like, so like the fossilized thing I feel like fits in because he's a skeleton in stone... But at the same time I guess it would make sense just to make it Living Stone Instead since the trait does nothing different
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I like to name things based on what the character is or looks like, so like the fossilized thing I feel like fits in because he's a skeleton in stone... But at the same time I guess it would make sense just to make it Living Stone Instead since the trait does nothing different

Or... how about making it do something else! Maybe the Passive's effects could be...

- Only can be healed by repairs
    - NOT Immune to debuffs
    + Does not take ANY non-direct damage (Burn, Poison, Splash damage, Fired Up damage bonus, etc), and also ignores enemy buffs and passives that increase damage (Includes buffs that increase Attack like Goblin Dance Party, and also Passives that increase damage versus types of enemies, like Armor Hunter, Fire Hunter, etc).

So if an enemy had Light Hunter, he would still only take 1x damage from that enemy. And an enemy that had an Attack buff on them wouldn't hit him any harder than usual, either. I dunno! Tell me what you think.
  • That would be awesome Jack!