Anyone else think there

Are to many changes and not for the better? I am on the verge of saying goodbye to DB. The PvP Meta is awful. Everyone jammed up at Legend 1. Stack DR and win. Boring. And the new payout system is atrocious.

PvE is stale but at least now we a timeline for an update. Just have to wait until March... maybe it will get better.

Another OP Rune level coming in...

Changes to Daily Quest incoming...

Hmm...let's see what else can we change to really mess up the game.

I used to love this game and supported it monetarily (especially the daily gem delivery) of course DB changed that and made a good thing downright awful and way more expensive . Now I play 10 minutes a day.

Comments

• I like the frequent changes actually. Are you bored of this meta? have a fully maxed roaster? Well no problem! There is always new content coming out, whether it is new heroes, epics, dungeons, or a new concept like pvp leagues. It keeps everyone on their toes and with some new content to master.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Stack DR and lose. Methinks one problem might be that you're doing it wrong.
  • Stack DR or win...choose one
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    Stack DR or win...choose one

I choose win. Now all I need are 5* legendary superior runes with 4th traits on all my heroes to have a chance.

• I’m quitting retiring too but not. I’m like the beanstalk.
  • danac wrote: »
    Monkeynuts wrote: »

I choose win. Now all I need are 5* legendary superior runes with 4th traits on all my heroes to have a chance.

Then get busy! Or are you looking for handouts?
  • Monkeynuts wrote: »
    danac wrote: »
    Monkeynuts wrote: »

Then get busy! Or are you looking for handouts?

handouts.
    gimme gimme gimme.