Undead Teams

Now I was thinking about building a proper undead team, I'm level 50 just now so I have access to epics too

I have all undeads except hansuke, and I've almost fully ascended Brom, Zomm, overlord and Yorick but I want to know which ones work better together and if possible, what runes to put on them.

Thanks in advance

Favorite hero: Lupina
Just a player looking to interact with the community in a peaceful manner

Comments

• DankWolf wrote: »
    Now I was thinking about building a proper undead team, I'm level 50 just now so I have access to epics too

I have all undeads except hansuke, and I've almost fully ascended Brom, Zomm, overlord and Yorick but I want to know which ones work better together and if possible, what runes to put on them.

Thanks in advance

For PvE, you're looking good; I'd drop Yorick for Hansuke though.

For PvP, I'd suggest Shade, Hansuke, Zomm and Bromm. Shade's shrouded is too good of a buff to leave off, even with the synergy of extra undeads. A non-shade PvP undead team generally gets shredded.
  • I'm no expert, but I do know this; When I was building my first big PVE team, it was first Bromm, Zomm, OE and Yorick. Then when I started getting epics I switched to Bromm, zomm, Yorick and Hansuke. At that time the undead team was considered reliable but much slower than other options.

Since then my roster has grown and I have moved to other teams, but I can still rely on my undeads as backup in most PVE situations. They don't seem to be effective in PVP.