Jackpots,Chances for rare runes,300%evo appearance=False advertising

I’ve been playing n buying for a while here for a bit and have noticed zero chances as far as winning summons,jackpots,powerful runes????? 300% evo appearance???? C’mon....seriously. Ive noticed no differenice whatsoever from regular odds which are ridiculously poor. I would buy more if odds we’re better. 300% increase? Up from what? .0000000000001
I’m not falling for it anymore. Only buying stuff when I absolutely desperately need too from now on, till this is fixed.

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If you ask me, never summon for jackpots. The odds are incredibly low, and even if you do get one, the odds of getting something good are even lower. The 3x Evo rates work, but like you said, the odds are already terribly low. You'll probably get Celestial Evos faster if you just craft them out of Evo monarchs in the Crafting menu.

I understand your frustration, we've all been there. I think in one way or another, we've all learned to stop spending on this game. Which is probably why they keep sweetening the deals more and more (used to be 1x guaranteed unlock, now it's 4x unlocks, and there was that time they even did the 10x guaranteed unlock).
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Celestial Evo drop rate is normally about 1% (at least that's my experience), so you're boosting to 3%. Whoop-di-doo.

You're better off running Evo island, or creating your own celestials as you need them. Eventually you'll have ascended everyone you want to and then the celestials will start piling up.

Regarding the jackpots, I pulled a 10x heroic summons while Solaris was being offered, and was very pleasantly surprised to get another 10x summons as a jackpot, plus a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. That enabled me to pull another 25 Solaris tokens and 6* Solaris. It can happen, but you don't count on it.
  • Lol I agree “Odds of winning are similar to getting struck by lightning” should be in bold print under all those colorful event ads
  • I haven't used the heroic portal in a very long time - but I'm quite sure jackpot odds use to be around 10%. How many smmons have you done during the event?

Evo rate is definitely increased as well. Bareleyman is correct that it is typically 1%. At a 3% drop rate you would expect to find an evo on average 1 in 33 runs or 165 stamina. Of course it could take much longer than this with worse luck. I would personally never craft the evos. You get them fast enough from tower and farming during evo events.

As for why the "deals are getting sweeter" - it has nothing to do people learning to stop spending. This game is very different than it was when it first came out. There are almost twice as many heroes for one, plus epics, and runes. New players need a way to catch up to the playing field and under the old deals it would be essentially impossible.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I haven't used the heroic portal in a very long time - but I'm quite sure jackpot odds use to be around 10%. How many smmons have you done during the event?

Evo rate is definitely increased as well. Bareleyman is correct that it is typically 1%. At a 3% drop rate you would expect to find an evo on average 1 in 33 runs or 165 stamina. Of course it could take much longer than this with worse luck. I would personally never craft the evos. You get them fast enough from tower and farming during evo events.

As for why the "deals are getting sweeter" - it has nothing to do people learning to stop spending. This game is very different than it was when it first came out. There are almost twice as many heroes for one, plus epics, and runes. New players need a way to catch up to the playing field and under the old deals it would be essentially impossible.

True, but doesn’t that make my statement right, too? People realized that it was near-impossible to make any progress, and so they stopped spending.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • MattCauthronMattCauthron Member
    edited February 13
    I haven't used the heroic portal in a very long time - but I'm quite sure jackpot odds use to be around 10%. How many smmons have you done during the event?

True, but doesn’t that make my statement right, too? People realized that it was near-impossible to make any progress, and so they stopped spending.

I suppose I don't really understand what you mean. It's really easy to make huge bounds of progress in this game.

10x unlocks let you star up heroes for a fraction of the original cost. 50k gem bundles let you pump out high level runes for significantly cheaper relative cost than previously. Weekly dependable 3x material events let you easily obtain all the necessary materials for epics/runes as well (These did not exist when runes first came out).

So when you say "near impossible" to progress... progress in what? Because progressing your roster is easier than ever- and purchasing absolutely helps you there as at a cheaper price than it's ever been. Again, understandably cheaper because there's more "catch up" ground to cover than there was two years ago for new players.
  • If you ask me, never summon for jackpots.

depends. Many of us don't use Heroic summons anymore. You can keep accruing them, for no reason, or spend them once in a while, in which case jackpots are the only worthwhile reason to.
    In addition, they can be very useful for lower levels as long as they wait for jackpots to occur simultaneously with hero unlocks they need.