Who to put the Warrior Rune on?

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Earlier today I barely made it to 50k tickets and grabbed the Rune as quickly as I could. It doesn't seem like the greatest rune, but I didn't need anything else in the shop. Wondering who it would be best on. Since it has Dodge chance, and is a Light rune, I'm thinking Aria? The extra attack could really help, especially if it can trigger on her counter-attacks (which can already hit an extra time, so extra plus if it can!).

Unless someone has a better idea?

Comments

• Like you I just scraped my way to 50k tickets for the rune today. They're really stingy with tickets these days; it took not just every daily quest completed plus the whole tower run quest and 50% or more of each of the other two repeatables to get to 50k. If I hadn't had the gems on hand to make and tune two superior runes I wouldn't have made 50k.

I put the warrior rune on Grog-Gnog, and moved his Superior Legendary light rune with electric skin onto Lily. Grog's double attack seemed to me to be the most useful to double up, especially if it might trigger his epic.

I don't use Aria for anything.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Like you I just scraped my way to 50k tickets for the rune today. They're really stingy with tickets these days; it took not just every daily quest completed plus the whole tower run quest and 50% or more of each of the other two repeatables to get to 50k. If I hadn't had the gems on hand to make and tune two superior runes I wouldn't have made 50k.

I put the warrior rune on Grog-Gnog, and moved his Superior Legendary light rune with electric skin onto Lily. Grog's double attack seemed to me to be the most useful to double up, especially if it might trigger his epic.

I don't use Aria for anything.

Aye, considered Grog, but does it actually work? I've heard so many stories about Grog and Rune effects not going well together.
  • i finished with 49,500 - basically chucked my device across the room.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • ckall056 wrote: »
    i finished with 49,500 - basically chucked my device across the room.

Shoulda just crafted a junk greater rune, tuned it 3 times and gotten 2,000 tickets.

Would have been what, 75 gems for 3 tunes?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    ckall056 wrote: »
    i finished with 49,500 - basically chucked my device across the room.

Shoulda just crafted a junk greater rune, tuned it 3 times and gotten 2,000 tickets.

Would have been what, 75 gems for 3 tunes?

If you just craft crappy Tactics runes or something like that, you can spend 10 gems on the first tune. I wasn't watching myself and came dangerously close to having no gems, so I had to craft Greater runes and just tune them once for the last few tunes.
  • I put mine on Grog also, but if I had two more I would try them on Furnace and Bauble.
  • Mine is still sitting in the inventory unused. The problem with this rune is that it is the same color as the guardian rune, the electric champ rune, and the guild-event perfectly-rolled DR rune. The opportunity cost is too high to put this on a starting pvp character. I can't think of a situation where I would pick this 4th over the other 3 passives. It is really only useful as a roster power boost and maybe on a PVE autorun basic team. Now, if it were blue...