Daily Quests Not Reset at Midnight

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
I went to bed before 12 last night, had all my daily crown quests done.

However, this morning I noticed my crown quests had not reset. Unless I woke up and sleep-walked over to my phone, played the game and earned all my crowns, I don’t think this should be happening.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

Comments

• I went to bed before 12 last night, had all my daily crown quests done.

However, this morning I noticed my crown quests had not reset. Unless I woke up and sleep-walked over to my phone, played the game and earned all my crowns, I don’t think this should be happening.

Gotta ask, but did you force close your app and restart?
  • Another question... did you travel and change time zones? That's happened to me - no new daily quests, no new tower, no shop resets - when I travelled west to east over the holidays.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I didn’t change time zones.

And while I didn’t force-close the app, I did go to sleep. After that long, re-opening DB caused it to do the whole loading screen again.

I’ll try opening it, seeing if anything’s there, then force closing it and re-opening it if there isn’t.
  • I didn’t change time zones.

And while I didn’t force-close the app, I did go to sleep. After that long, re-opening DB caused it to do the whole loading screen again.

I’ll try opening it, seeing if anything’s there, then force closing it and re-opening it if there isn’t.

Just force close and reopen. No need to do all that other stuff. If it still didn't reset after force closing, then it's something else.
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    I didn’t change time zones.

Just force close and reopen. No need to do all that other stuff. If it still didn't reset after force closing, then it's something else.

Okay, I did that. Not seeing the daily quests. Maybe I really did just do them quick at midnight and totally forgot...

But all my other game apps also aren’t giving me my daily stuff. Probably a problem on my end, but I’m not sure what it could be. I didn’t change location or the time settings on my phone at all.
    Oh! All my daily stuff just popped up. Oh Dungeon Boss, and all my games.

Weird.

• And while I didn’t force-close the app, I did go to sleep.

This is where you went wrong. DB doesnt' like you putting your needs ahead of playing.