DB YouTube Videos

So I have been toying with the idea of putting some DB videos together. And I just wanted to get some input as to what people may be wanting to know about or see in videos, if this were actually something that I would follow through on doing.

Nothing is off limits, just wondering what everyone is most interested in seeing at this time...rune guides, strategy guides, PvP streams...without any input, PvP streams would be pretty much it since that's basically all I do...
o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

Comments

• Nothing is off limit...

Daeris, Lady Nim, Aria, Ember, Willow Fan Fiction.

Let's throw in Lupina just to push the boundaries.
  • Nothing is off limit...

Daeris, Lady Nim, Aria, Ember, Willow Fan Fiction.

Let's throw in Lupina just to push the boundaries.

Once upon a time, there were a ton of elves and a dog looking thing...

Yea, I'm not doing that. We can leave that one up to everyone who posts their fan made heroes.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Liar Detected!

Pvp videos are always fun. Possibly trying out some off beat teams. (Demons!) Or just using your main meta teams and explaining your actions against the top current defenses.

Rune guides on the current meta offenses ie: Ferno Ekko Solaris Lily ect

This game is essentially only PvP right now, so I'd think timely content focused on that would be well received.
  • Whenever our “younger” guild members or forum go-ers ask for tips on how to beat certain meta teams, we just fill them in on what works for us and our stable or superior champ runes. A common complaint is that people just getting into top end pvp don’t have those runes to use, yet are still offered the same max rune teams as options due to how poor matchmaking is. So...how about a couple videos exploring options to beat common meta teams using largely crafted runes and/or greater tier pvp runes? Would be immensely helpful to a subset of players who are very frustrated by pvp right now.
  • Whenever our “younger” guild members or forum go-ers ask for tips on how to beat certain meta teams, we just fill them in on what works for us and our stable or superior champ runes. A common complaint is that people just getting into top end pvp don’t have those runes to use, yet are still offered the same max rune teams as options due to how poor matchmaking is. So...how about a couple videos exploring options to beat common meta teams using largely crafted runes and/or greater tier pvp runes? Would be immensely helpful to a subset of players who are very frustrated by pvp right now.

This is a great idea! I think I should have enough greaters saved up in order to pull something like this off, but it might take some time and tinkering in order to get it right.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Rolla8 wrote: »
    So I have been toying with the idea of putting some DB videos together. And I just wanted to get some input as to what people may be wanting to know about or see in videos, if this were actually something that I would follow through on doing.

Nothing is off limits, just wondering what everyone is most interested in seeing at this time...rune guides, strategy guides, PvP streams...without any input, PvP streams would be pretty much it since that's basically all I do...

I hear some guy named Zombi did some videos at one time.

I wonder whatever happened to him....
  • danac wrote: »
    Rolla8 wrote: »

I hear some guy named Zombi did some videos at one time.

I wonder whatever happened to him....

Zombi...That's a name I have not heard in a long time...

But really, that's one of the reasons I wanted to try my hand at some videos. I remember when I first started playing this little game, about 2 years ago, and starting out his videos were a great guide for me starting out. But since him, there hasn't really been any video content for DB, so I figure why not give it a go. Worst case scenario, I put one video out, it sucks, and we all have a good laugh at my failed attempt on the forums here.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
    Worst case scenario, I put one video out, it sucks, and we all have a good laugh at my failed attempt on the forums here.

sold!
  • Make a video for the upcoming Guild Event detailing stategies on how to best deal with the progressively challenging event dungeon.
  • Make a video for the upcoming Guild Event detailing stategies on how to best deal with the progressively challenging event dungeon.

And reveal guild strategies for the world to see?? C'mon Jax... you know better than that!
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • It's a community event with threshold rewards. Sharing is caring. The individual leaderboard winners will just be the folks who spend the most. I don't think a video showing strategies will have any impact on the individual leaderboard.
  • It's a community event with threshold rewards. Sharing is caring. The individual leaderboard winners will just be the folks who spend the most. I don't think a video showing strategies will have any impact on the individual leaderboard.

We really need a "sarcasm" font in this day and age.

This would be a great idea, but I don't know if I will have my whole video production setup ready by the time the event rolls around.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg

But since him, there hasn't really been any video content for DB, so I figure why not give it a go.

Just sayin....

8mtio4g9m7q6.bmp

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • Rolla, I love you bro...but your signature picture makes me want to kick a baby. (The size, not the content.)