Portal rates

So, I did a search, didn't find anything about this.

Back in December, Apple changed it's rules for app store apps, requiring them to disclose the rates for virtual items.

For reference, under 3.1.1 (In-App purchases):
apple wrote:
Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.

Has anyone seen any sort of official rates posted? If not, wouldn't this put them in violation of Apple's developer ToS?

Comments

• RocksorRocksor Member
    edited February 14
    Idimustari wrote: »

Back in December, Apple changed it's rules for app store apps, requiring them to disclose the rates for virtual items.

apple wrote:
    Apps offering “loot boxes” or other mechanisms that provide randomized virtual items for purchase must disclose the odds of receiving each type of item to customers prior to purchase.

Has anyone seen any sort of official rates posted? If not, wouldn't this put them in violation of Apple's developer ToS?

What randomized loot boxes or offerings have been made that is purchased with real money in the game? Are you talking about buying packages with 10 x heroic summons with real money?
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Idimustari wrote: »

apple wrote:

What randomized loot boxes or offerings have been made that is purchased with real money in the game? Are you talking about buying packages with 10 x heroic summons with real money?

Well seeing his thread title says Portal rates, I’m guessing that’s exactly what he’s talking about.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited February 14
    Just because you can get Portal summons and gems for free doesn't mean it's not something people have and will waste money on. Just like how in Overwatch, you can get free loot boxes by leveling up, but the best way to get them is to pay for more.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.