Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We've got a brand new style of event prepared, which we think you'll really enjoy! We already outlined the details earlier this week, but here's a reminder for everyone on how the event works:
- Earn Guild Points by running event dungeons! Simple enough, but these dungeons are devious!
- The top guilds and players will receive fabulous prizes, including the new Jabber Feraljaw skin!
- The guild leaderboards will be threshold based (not competitive), but there will be a competitive leaderboard for individuals across all guilds.
- You will be able to freely join and leave guilds throughout the event, but will only receive rewards for the guild you are in when the event ends.
- The event dungeons will require Courage, not Stamina to run.
- The event dungeons will get more difficult every time you beat them, and any heroes that are KO'd at the end of a dungeon run will not be usable again until the next day at 3pm CST, unless you do a roster refresh. As the dungeon gets harder, the amount of Guild Points paid out will increase.
- If you do a roster refresh, the dungeon's difficulty will be reset, as will the Guild Point bonuses.
- At 3pm CST each day, the previous day's dungeon will disappear, your roster will be refreshed, and a new event dungeon will become available.
- The event will end at 3pm on Monday, February 19th to allow guilds a full day to run the last dungeon and get their scores as high as possible.
- If your team is KO'd in the middle of a dungeon, you will get Guild Points relative to your progress in the dungeon. When you re-enter the dungeon, you will start back at the first room, but the difficulty and completion bonus will not be reset. Only a roster refresh or the opening of a new event dungeon will reset them.
- The amount of courage required to run the event dungeons will remain consistent, even as difficulty increases.
- You are able to move runes from KO'd heroes to heroes that haven't been KO'd yet.
- You cannot summon friend's heroes in the event dungeons.
- If you use a revive potion/revive ability on a KO'd hero before the end of a dungeon and they are still alive when you leave the dungeon, they will remain alive in your roster.
- If you beat an event dungeon, your hero's HP will be saved where it is at that point, but their energy will be refreshed when you start the next event dungeon. If you retreat from an event dungeon, any heroes that are KO'd will remain KO'd, but any heroes that are still alive will have their HP restored to where it was before they entered the dungeon.
- There is no cap for how many guild points can be earned or how high your dungeon completion bonus can go.
- If you retreat from an event dungeon or are defeated, you will get guild points relative to the progress you made in the dungeon, but no completion bonus.
- If a hero is KO'd and their corpse is removed by Zomm to make a Zomminion, that hero will remain KO'd, even if their Zomminion was alive at the end of the dungeon.
In addition, several heroes are benefiting from the power of the moon! Jabber Clenchjaw, Lupina, and all Elves get the Moonlight passive in the event dungeons. They get bonus attack, defense, and health, AND they start event dungeons with Haste and Shrouded! In addition, if you bring any of those heroes into an event dungeon, their allies will get a bonus to their attack, defense, and health. These do not stack if you bring multiple heroes with Moonlight, and these bonuses are only given in event dungeons. Trust us, they're WAY too powerful to put anywhere else!
We're also running a quest chain that will let you unlock the Lovely Lady Nimriel skin. Valentines Day may have been yesterday, but love is still in the air!
And speaking of Jabber, his epic weapon, Claws of the Lycan
, are now available!