Agnon Ascends and Dark Doors Open! [Ticket Shop Extended to Midnight, Keys to Gold Exchange Active]

124»

Comments

• ...I'm a big fan of a second set of repeatable quests next time...
  • ZWendyZWendy Member
    It would be nice to make the Kill the Engineers quest keep repeating after the initial 10.
    Even if you up the number every 10 to maybe Kill 50.
    And then Kill 100.

Cause with all this grinding we just keep killing them... and killing them...
    DB Player since 10.11.2015
    The Tatar Squad
  • I would address the same Engineer comment in future events with special characters, if they keep repeating for the duration of an event then some ongoing rewards for them should also continue.
  • Joel wrote: »
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    Some clarifying questions for you guys about this event, please & thank you...
    @Joel or @xtmn8r or @DB_Dillon

1.) Event ends in 4 days, so that would be this Sunday 11 MAR 2018, right ?
    2.) What time does it end (midday or midnight) ?
    3.) Do we have just 24 hrs or until event ends on sunday to open the doors a 2nd time ?
    4.) Will there be Day 15-17 event for tickets/keys (thu, fri, sat) ?
    5.) The shop event items will be available for purchase until monday midday, correct ?

Thanks! :)

1/2. The event ends at 3pm central time on Sunday, March 11th.
    3. The doors are available until the event ends at 3pm central time on Sunday, March 11th
    4. No, there will not be more event quests.
    5. The event shop will remain until 3pm central time on Monday, March 12th.

You're welcome! :)

Will there be something to use extra keys on all the bronze and silver assuming you went for enough gold to open 28 doors.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yes. They usually have a conversion back into tickets after the close of the close of the event.

Basically wait until Sunday at reset. Once the doors go away, you’ll have an option to convert back to a usable currency.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Yes. They usually have a conversion back into tickets after the close of the close of the event.

Basically wait until Sunday at reset. Once the doors go away, you’ll have an option to convert back to a usable currency.

I know it's usually done that way, just would like confirmation.
    I can no longer decide from day to day what to think of this game.... and that is frustrating
  • danacdanac Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »

Lastly, it seems that some rooms in any dungeon type will never have any kind of sparklies/clickables. I know in crypt type dungeons, there are 2 types of rooms that will never give sparklies and it's annoying to run into those. Can you change it so all rooms within any type of dungeon can have the potential for sparklies?

I wanna see sparklies in boss dungeons. You'd figure that's where the most treasure would be.
    ZWendy wrote: »
    It would be nice to make the Kill the Engineers quest keep repeating after the initial 10.
    Even if you up the number every 10 to maybe Kill 50.
    And then Kill 100.

Cause with all this grinding we just keep killing them... and killing them...

They had it coming.

• danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    It was a very generous event. Thank you, Joel. Second week dragged a bit, but that's my only negative feedback. Could easily be remedied with a second set of repeatables one week in.

I thought it was generous too. I especially liked the extra hidden door reward:

2i90bloj1s2e.png

you can never have enough gargoyles
  • Would be funny if Hopper and Agnon were on both teams and they each soul devoured the opposing agnon while in stone form. You'd have 4 gargs out there :D
  • danacdanac Member
    I thought it was funny enough just w 3.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Is that a hopper gargoyle?
  • Agree that rewards were generous, time commitment wasn’t overly burdensome. My one complaint: every single event that rewards based off sparklies ends up being a “how many times can you handle running The Vault before your brain explodes” event. We’ve had so many of them, and every one of them is optimized such that you run that one same low level dungeon that you would never otherwise enter hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times. It’s neither fun nor interesting.

Either the number of sparklies available in non-crypt dungeons needs to be increased to match, or else other activities (pvp, crafting, boss mode) need to be viable ways to farm. Having The Vault occasionally give 1500+ tickets, yet pvp only gives 10 is crazy. You could pvp for 20 hours a day and wind up with fewer tickets than someone who ran a low level dungeon on auto for an hour or two.

I’d also add to Skip’s comment by mentioning that the occasional drop of tokens and celestials from the gargoyles (as the wreaths and pumpkins did) would make the runs less tedious. Anything to break up the monotony is welcome! Thank you for the event!
  • danacdanac Member
    Is that a hopper gargoyle?

It is. But it's more fun to pretend I have 2 Garys.
  • So now that the doors are gone it doesn't seem there is any way to convert the extra keys to something useful.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We now have Keys to Gold purchases available. Yes, it says "Winterfest", just ignore that part. :P
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
124»