Hero Spotlight: Agnon

13»

Comments

• Well, the Astrid should probably be full-out +defense, given that "just a scratch" passive. In PvP I can be fighting enemies up to six levels higher than me, too, so maybe the stat boost from those levels could give Astrid the edge. Anyway, to answer my own question, Plummet's a melee attack; it doesn't get the benefit from ranged weakness. (That's a trait found on sumos in PvE, which makes them take x2 damage from ranged attacks.) So there you go.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Stinky wrote: »
    Maybe if Dhaegon had some kind of, oh, I don't know, trait that helped not only himself but his dwarf allies, he wouldn't have been dumped like a bad habit.
    Stinky wrote: »
    Maybe if Dhaegon had some kind of, oh, I don't know, trait that helped not only himself but his dwarf allies, he wouldn't have been dumped like a bad habit.

I don’t think that’s a very accurate comparison. A bad habit is hard to toss in a corner forever and forget about because it’s so useless.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Hey if they are giving Agnon a “living stone” buff, shouldn’t Leonidus be given the same buff given that he is also a statue come to life?
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Hey if they are giving Agnon a “living stone” buff, shouldn’t Leonidus be given the same buff given that he is also a statue come to life?

But then he just makes irritating beast teams more annoying and he doesn't look like a construct to me.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    But isn't he a statue? I like the idea. More the merrier.
  • Most debuffs don't have much use on Leo and would be better put elsewhere anyways. Plus if he's a non-living construct he can't be healed by Lily or Solaris! It could actually be a debuff to the beast team. :)
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Most debuffs don't have much use on Leo and would be better put elsewhere anyways. Plus if he's a non-living construct he can't be healed by Lily or Solaris! It could actually be a debuff to the beast team. :)

I think Leo could be a living Construct, since he's made of stone. Stonefist and Agnon are made of stone as well, so it'd just make sense.

Then they could make his Divine Inspiration turn him into stone for a turn (like how Agnon's Hardened Assault turns him to stone after) to give him an extra bit of bulk.

I don't think it should be an exact copy of Agnon's passive, but maybe something similar. Also Agnon's passives are colored purple and were made specifically for him, and they'd look weird on Leo. Just sayin'.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Well Selwyn has pretty much the exact same thing so it's not out of the picture. The problem I have with actually buffing him is, with Solaris and Lily or GT, that team already has so much durability.
  • Most debuffs don't have much use on Leo and would be better put elsewhere anyways. Plus if he's a non-living construct he can't be healed by Lily or Solaris! It could actually be a debuff to the beast team. :)
    I think Leo could be a living Construct, since he's made of stone. Stonefist and Agnon are made of stone as well, so it'd just make sense.

I am not sure you two get it. Leo is a beast, and shouldn't be buffed in the next 10 years
  • GingeNinja wrote: »
    Most debuffs don't have much use on Leo and would be better put elsewhere anyways. Plus if he's a non-living construct he can't be healed by Lily or Solaris! It could actually be a debuff to the beast team. :)

I am not sure you two get it. Leo is a beast, and shouldn't be buffed in the next 10 years

There are beasts that under-perform. There are meta beasts... and there are useless never used ones. For example, Flying could be super good but Torchy would never get used and he needs a buff even if the rest of the flying needed a nerf. A god family doesn't mean the entire family doesn't need a buff, like Julius, the awkward uncle who barely knows the family and isn't good. Leo doesn't need a buff, but if he was a construct, it would stop him from being healed by anyone but himself, and canceling debuffs isn't very good since none do that well on him.
  • @MrTheWaffleKing If the beasts that under perform are buffed, then this will further cement their family in the meta. Just leaving them be is fine. Personally, i'm hoping for some monster love. (Prediction- the legendary green hero will be a dwarf; why else would they buff them?)
  • Or elf... they got buffs too. Dwarves already have a legendary.
    There's still no undead healer ;) Chief NubNub may have deceased brother goblin!
  • Yorick
  • this thing agnon... i though lord zomm op, couse in most pvp on my lvl, he 1 shot with 1st ability, but this stone 1 shot zomm =/
    Agnon is super fun with 2 caster runes on and rest def. He survives and he gets annoying taunts and such
13»