Patch Notes: February 22nd, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
Just one thing today:
  • Fixed an issue that caused attacks that reduced maximum health to appear inaccurate. Daeris in particular was doing some crazy stuff with Purple Rain of Sorrow.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com

Comments

• One more thing to fix. When I purchased the Shadow Blade Assasin Skin the skin icon on the character card wouldn't show up. Can you please fix this bug and maybe send me the skin in game.

IGN: Saltyorange
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @skelecrowgaming You'll want to contact customer support. They'll be able to get you your skin. :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • I did already but there is no reply for 3 hours
  • Can take up to 72 hrs. Patience padawan...
    Potato Chips Guild - Lvl 74
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • Since this update daeris can kill ekko in the first round, usually combined with shade. Ekko should survive first round right?
  • I have recently did some quests for event tickets, but when i was about to claim all of them, my internet lagged and kicked me out. When i logged back in the quest showed that it hadn't been completed and i couldn't claim my tickets. I only missed out on a few thousand though but it would be nice to get this fixed later on in the game. :smile:
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • DB_DillonDB_Dillon Member, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Since this update daeris can kill ekko in the first round, usually combined with shade. Ekko should survive first round right?

ekko should now survive her. :)
  • DB_Dillon wrote: »
    Since this update daeris can kill ekko in the first round, usually combined with shade. Ekko should survive first round right?

ekko should now survive her. :)

he does, thank you!
  • Are you sure they have fixed Daeris and the reducing health attack? Because now it's almost impossible to kill anyone with Daeris and Brom..
    I have a full attack of both and even with Shade and the haunted past, I can't kill a single beast anymore.
    If it's the case that it is fixed.. well.. then you just ruined two toons and PVP is back to beasts, Lily, Ferno and Agnon..
  • Are you sure they have fixed Daeris and the reducing health attack? Because now it's almost impossible to kill anyone with Daeris and Brom..
    I have a full attack of both and even with Shade and the haunted past, I can't kill a single beast anymore.
    If it's the case that it is fixed.. well.. then you just ruined two toons and PVP is back to beasts, Lily, Ferno and Agnon..

Yeah - theyre useless now yaay
    oNC5bHb.png
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Brom is working for me, but sometimes the health bar doesn't update. He definitely kills though, with doom blade