A True Gift

oabp4x24tupt.jpeg

Comments

• what?
  • Stinky wrote: »
    Dude - not one, but two Stone Fist tokens.

Um, what?
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    Highlighted the stats on the rune, so maybe not that good for said person???

Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 70
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • StinkyStinky Member
    edited March 2
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »

Um, what?
    Sorry for the confusion, I was trying (and failing) to make a joke. I assume the author of the thread was pleased to get a superior rune with three stats, from a five stamina dungeon; he is not max level, and the thread is called "A True Gift", so I guess he is happy with the rune. Congratulations, TheDragonLord.
  • Stinky wrote: »
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    Stinky wrote: »

Um, what?
    Sorry for the confusion, I was trying (and failing) to make a joke. I assume the author of the thread was pleased to get a superior rune with three stats, from a five stamina dungeon; he is not max level, and the thread is called "A True Gift", so I guess he is happy with the rune. Congratulations, TheDragonLord.

Oh, you know what, I mistook your post as one from the OP. Had I paid more attention I would have noted it was not the OP and that you were making a joke. That;s on me man. My bad.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    It's really no trouble dude. :)
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Haha you two are like Canadian trolls. Love it.

Also yeah cool rune. Better than most drops from dungeons.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited March 4
    No. Just no.

It’s only a rare. Only a 2*. And just a precision.

You’re a level 66, right? You should have both Improved and Greaters that are worlds better than this.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    No. Just no.

It’s only a rare. Only a 2*. And just a precision.

You’re a level 66, right? You should have both Improved and Greaters that are worlds better than this.

The problem with using text is that you cannot convey sarcasm. I was mocking the rune. Crit, attack, and dodge are useless
  • Ahhhhhhh.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    i wish i had characters to level up :(
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • The problem with using text is that you cannot convey sarcasm. I was mocking the rune. Crit, attack, and dodge are useless

If only there were some form of icon, logo or symbol you could add to plain text to indicate the writer's emotion at the time of writing.

We could call them mood-pictures.
  • @Barleyman...I think you might be onto something with this...
  • Oh hehe. I though you were serious too and was trying to be all supportive.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • echonapechonap Member
    farfella wrote: »
    Oh hehe. I though you were serious too and was trying to be all supportive.

I was thinking the same thing. One man's trash is another man's treasure, so I should not make fun of him for celebrating a rune that I would salvage without looking at. Then he posted that it was garbage to him too, so not sure what the point of the post is anymore...
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    The problem with using text is that you cannot convey sarcasm. I was mocking the rune. Crit, attack, and dodge are useless

If only there were some form of icon, logo or symbol you could add to plain text to indicate the writer's emotion at the time of writing.

We could call them mood-pictures.

Lol. But seriously "/s" means sarcasm... feel like this would be important for people to know about on the internet.