Magic tomes

I don’t understand why lower levels will not receive magic tomes from this event’s guild reward. They have to work just as hard as the level 70s to place on the leaderboards, so why not offer magic tomes to all players?
987iojj0cbj7.jpeg
I’ve enjoyed collecting the corrupted hearts on my alt even though I can’t use them. Eventually, when I reach a level where I can use them, maybe I’ll buy a gem pack to craft the runes! The same goes for magic tomes. It just seems silly.

Comments

• tthebonetthebone Member
    I cant tell because I am level 70, but are only level 70 players allowed to craft elite runes?
  • jason58jason58 Member
    @tthebone I guess that’s how they’re “level locking” elite runes. If you can’t get magic tomes before level 70, you can’t craft them. That makes sense, but that leaves very little insentive for players under level 70 to compete in guild events. Seems like they could at least replace tomes with heroic portal pulls for players under level 70.
  • jason58 wrote: »
    @tthebone I guess that’s how they’re “level locking” elite runes. If you can’t get magic tomes before level 70, you can’t craft them. That makes sense, but that leaves very little insentive for players under level 70 to compete in guild events. Seems like they could at least replace tomes with heroic portal pulls for players under level 70.

They should give like 1,000 xp for players under 70 :P

You know, so they can reach 70 quicker.
  • jason58 wrote: »
    I don’t understand why lower levels will not receive magic tomes from this event’s guild reward. They have to work just as hard as the level 70s to place on the leaderboards, so why not offer magic tomes to all players?

Actually lower levels have to work much harder for most events to get the same results, not the least because they have less stamina to use.
  • jason58jason58 Member
    edited March 6
    @barleyman I have more stamina than I know what to do with. I guess you have a point for average low level players though
    fk6dba0y8nip.png
    Anyway, players under level 70 are being robbed.
  • NemoBaitNemoBait Member
    Another slow leveler :smile:
    Level: 42
    Favourite hero: Lupina
    Currently: Doing an maths investigation
  • Oh my gosh. I can't even stand to have max stamina knowing it's going to waste not regenerating.

P.S. Can you give me some. ;)
  • ThundRThundR Member
    What is the feral tome used for?
    So much work.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Where do I find it?
    exz5bc94ms89.png
    So much work.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    It doesn't exist / not used yet.
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Then why has it been there for years?
    So much work.
  • ThundR wrote: »
    Then why has it been there for years?

Because.
  • sirolk99sirolk99 Member
    @Joel @xtmn8r @DB_Dillon
    Guys, when/where are we going to get the Feral Tome?
    Or is it not used right now?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Wait for the 9000 gem UBER ELITE runes!
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Low levels with elite runes? Sounds like a lot of power for such younglings. It is not safe. The force can be easily misused, and can have disastrous consequences.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Low levels with elite runes? Sounds like a lot of power for such younglings. It is not safe. The force can be easily misused, and can have disastrous consequences.

gbjc4x6dtjol.jpeg
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Feral tomes should be used to craft a rune of near infinite dmg
    So much work.