Skill Runes

These still seem kind of pointless and you need a healer to survive so if you have skill runes on them that's 1 rune less survivability. Why not change them to healing runes with stats like life, def, dmg reduc?

Comments

• Spirit@ people also use skill runes on people with good passives like Solaris and mythical beasts, pignus and his increase crit damage and increased chance to attack again,or just for crit chance for people like bovus or bramble...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar and Jabber
    I am trying to make this game a better place for all to enjoy!
  • They also use it on stuff like lupina and her howl or shade for increased damage bonus
  • Well part of the reason skill runes aren't used on healers are because healers (besides Solaris) suck even with skill. I think when healers are fixed (if?) then skill will be more useful.
  • Waffle it doesn't just increase healing, it increases crit, passives efficiency, stuff with numbers like debuffs or buffs...
  • Rolla8Rolla8 Member
    Throw one on Lily, watch the damage tick from her vines, and then tell me they are useless.
    o3etqqdlgz6l.jpg
  • Waffle it doesn't just increase healing, it increases crit, passives efficiency, stuff with numbers like debuffs or buffs...

I know I was only talking about them not being very helpful on healers which are what they should help the most on.
  • (fyi: The transcript of yesterday's summit mentions something about changes coming to healers along with a "healer" event sometime in the near future...)
  • They better not nerf Solaris health boost/healing.... Or even worse, they better not nerf all healing :confounded:
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yes, because when there's a Warrior event they nerf all warriors. For a Healer event, you should expect all Healers to be nerfed.
  • StinkyStinky Member
    Okay, if the current focus runes have their place, then can we change the +XP runes to be defensively inclined +skill runes instead? Unless something happens to +XP at max level that I'm not aware of, like them turning into +Crit DMG% instead of +XP.