Agnon

batanmanbatanman Member
edited March 9 in Tower of Pwnage Talk
I recently encountered a level 63 Agnon, Solaris, Ferno, and a Lily team on the last floor in the tower. I attempted to use my max star all level 70 undead team with all legendary greater runes, and Agnon starts out by hitting my Hansuke for 86k damage with its first ability. I then used brom's first special and hit 230 on Agnon The next cycle, Agnon used his second ability and wiped my whole team hitting 30-45k on all of my heroes.
What happened?

Comments

• LafooteLafoote Member
    I've been surprised at the lack of Agnon hate in forums. For a hero with invulnerability he does a really silly amount of damage. He's basically a better version of Shadowblade. My Agnon is 3 stars with only Greater runes and one shots anything with defense, and his punching attack hits for 5k non-crit three times. He's a wrecking crew.

We absolutely needed a hero to curb the power of GT, but one shotting him, AND killing two other heroes in the next round seems a little out of balance. Moreso considering we're not discussing a fully developed hero.
  • Lafoote wrote: »
    I've been surprised at the lack of Agnon hate in forums. For a hero with invulnerability he does a really silly amount of damage. He's basically a better version of Shadowblade. My Agnon is 3 stars with only Greater runes and one shots anything with defense, and his punching attack hits for 5k non-crit three times. He's a wrecking crew.

We absolutely needed a hero to curb the power of GT, but one shotting him, AND killing two other heroes in the next round seems a little out of balance. Moreso considering we're not discussing a fully developed hero.

Lots of top players already have him at 6 stars with perfect superiors w/ 4th stats or elite runes. He's good but unless he's 5/0 he's not really one shotting anyone with his hits. Perhaps you are just fighting poorly runed defenses in which case any heroes would run over them.

He's also specifically designed to deal massive damage to high defense heroes, so I would expect a 5/0 to be able to one shot the GTs/Lilys of the world. His first ability damage goes way down if the hero has low defense. A 5/0 Shadowblade was able to one shot just about anything pre-combat revamp and get dodge while doing so.