Easter event?

Will there be an Easter event this year? I dream of nice holiday teamed skins for Hopper and Solaris....
Make Reptiles Great Again!

Comments

• It’s Easter...Zomm would be the more appropriate hero for a skin
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    It’s Easter...Zomm would be the more appropriate hero for a skin

You will have to explain that reference a bit more.
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited March 14
    mrdahl wrote: »

Easter is a Christian celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I'm assuming that since Zomm makes dead heroes rise from the grave, it'd fit the theme of Easter (maybe?). Probably a stretch, but that's all I can think of. Or maybe that Zomm himself is dead, but alive?

I dunno, if anything Sol would be more representative of Easter and Christ's resurrection. After 3 turns (alluding to Christ resurrecting after 3 days), Sol resurrects.

Or with the secular meaning behind Easter (easter bunny), Hopper would be the obvious choice for a skin. Maybe she'll get her heart that we see on her character portrait screen.
  • mrdahlmrdahl Member
    shiggity80 wrote: »

Easter is a Christian celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. I'm assuming that since Zomm makes dead heroes rise from the grave, it'd fit the theme of Easter (maybe?). Probably a stretch, but that's all I can think of. Or maybe that Zomm himself is dead, but alive?

I dunno, if anything Sol would be more representative of Easter and Christ's resurrection. After 3 turns (alluding to Christ resurrecting after 3 days), Sol resurrects.

Or with the secular meaning behind Easter (easter bunny), Hopper would be the obvious choice for a skin. Maybe she'll get her heart that we see on her character portrait screen.

A bad case of overthinking.
    I just wanted a fluffy yellow chicken skin for Sol and an Easter bunny for Hopper
  • Please...fewer corny, holiday-themed skins that make my heroes look like 6 year olds and more badass skins to make them look terrifying. Thank you.
  • I want BOTH!!!
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • Also what about st pats day, there should be some event with tickets, and some awesome reward at the end of the rainbow quest line maybe some increase in gold purchases with gems, maybe some rainbow rune which is an all element rune which increases gold you get when the hero is on the team by X% ( I am just fine with some kind of event granting double gold earning and maybe every couple battles find a rainbow that grants a small amount of gems.
    Fun Is the most important aspect of games, don't underestimate future meta heroes...
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

I'd be happy with a new skin for all 3 heroes ;)
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • shiggity80 wrote: »

I dont know if any of these skins could exist, dungeon boss does have religious players that might find this sacrilegious, and they could get sued, and the possability of losing profits from less players cause i mean it would be a little awkward to me so ...
  • No, as long as the new skins themselves aren't displaying any religious connections, then the reason they were released is irrelevant and not open to be sued.
    Potatoccino Guild - Lvl 71 - VIP 2
    DB Forum: Recent Discussions - http://forum.dungeonboss.com/discussions
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    No, as long as the new skins themselves aren't displaying any religious connections, then the reason they were released is irrelevant and not open to be sued.

i know, i mean like they can't be religous related stuff like Scriptures and stuff