Patch Notes: March 13th, 2018

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
  • Goretusk's basic attack no longer hurts allies when backsplashed at maximum momentum. He might be clumsy, but he shouldn't be THAT clumsy!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Could someone get this man a bucket of water?!?

His jokes are on FIRE!!
  • What’s with the lack of events lately ? I’m getting really bored with the game , due to the lack of events. When you came out with the daily boosts , you said they would often run alongside other events , but ever since the boosts came out I have never seen an event that coensides with the boosts , bar very long events like the calendar and that dwarf rune war from a month ago.
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • you realize the boosts were active during Agnon's Dark Doors event just last week, right? ;)

But I know what you mean. I suspect they're looking at Monday-Thursday as downtime with no events and Thursday through Monday as a weekly event.
  • @FatCat69 you couldn’t have worded it better ! That’s what I meant. The boosts are nice , for sure but the only day I find my self invested in the game is Tuesday, to farm mats. Otherwise , I just get my crowns and run the tower
    Level - 75
    Guilds - Member in VIP LIFE and officer in VIP Minions
    Favorite Hero - Astrid
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    you realize the boosts were active during Agnon's Dark Doors event just last week, right? ;)

But I know what you mean. I suspect they're looking at Monday-Thursday as downtime with no events and Thursday through Monday as a weekly event.

And if they run these shorter 4 day events starting Thursday, they don't have to respond if something breaks haha
  • appleapple Member
    Joel is like fire. Raging fire.